What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bottled laying a Gary Moore trained 2yo first time out in a maiden at Windsor at odds of 4/6.Slowest away,last after 2 furlongs,no real progress-eventually finished 8th or 9th.

Nice one EC1 -just checked the results and there was a 2/9 shot beaten in a 14 runner handicap at Roscommon.

No play today EC1-nap of the week is Starlet at York on Wednesday-the important thing to note about this one is that Weld thought she was too good for Galway.
Will be throwing a few quid at Robot Boy tomorrow.

yes I have obviously had a good bet on Robot Boy at 9.6 ..and covered on the place..should be perfect today for him..speedy 5f...ground is good good to firm in places according to reporter at RP.

if that race time points to faster than good will be laying kingston hill

Last edited:
No play today EC1-nap of the week is Starlet at York on Wednesday-the important thing to note about this one is that Weld thought she was too good for Galway.
Will be throwing a few quid at Robot Boy tomorrow.

She runs in the Henry Cecil race tomorrow.
Agreed, i think she'll win.

4.40 Rock Of Leon - LAY

False favourite here in my opinion. His price is based on last three run's which on the racecard look ok (3,2,2) but on closer inspection are shocking. Last time out finished 3rd over 16f, back to 12f today will not be ideal.
Form of 2nd at Yarmouth hasn't worked out with the other runners in that race are 0 from 6 since
Form of 2nd at Lingfield also hasn't worked out, with the other runners in that race 0 from 7 since

win & place lay for me

Robot Boy was toiling below the distance. Still say the Portland is his best chance of another win this season.

he lost 4+ lengths at the start though..he kept on well to say he wasted energy catching up early..they went hell for leather here..a hard thing to make up

i'd prefer him..to start properly and run over a flat 5f +0yds ideally...he was unlucky today

4.40 Rock Of Leon - LAY

False favourite here in my opinion. His price is based on last three run's which on the racecard look ok (3,2,2) but on closer inspection are shocking. Last time out finished 3rd over 16f, back to 12f today will not be ideal.
Form of 2nd at Yarmouth hasn't worked out with the other runners in that race are 0 from 6 since
Form of 2nd at Lingfield also hasn't worked out, with the other runners in that race 0 from 7 since

win & place lay for me

good call...i also liked how there was no pace in it and ROG's don't run well with cheek pieces

he lost 4+ lengths at the start though..he kept on well to say he wasted energy catching up early..they went hell for leather here..a hard thing to make up

i'd prefer him..to start properly and run over a flat 5f +0yds ideally...he was unlucky today

Big time. He's gonna in the tracker after that performance. Horses losing ground after a tardy start but finishing relatively close-up is a good angle to have in your play book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back