What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use betfair EC so can't lay it. Have had a small bet on the 2nd fav instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh well..1 hamper down:)...so much for form over the twigs..turns out every time and gets stuffed after a win..runs in dire conditions just two days ago and still wins..they must be poorish behind

roll on wolvs

Pivotman, dire straits, sweet selection my bets so far at wolves. Any opinion on those EC?

Jaysus BH..... Off the wagon with a vengeance! No bet in months - then one winner and your straight into the Arabian League:eek:
Great shout on Cape Caster though.. He won the way you like a shortie to!

Yeah... which is why I keep a wagon close by. Is discipline learned or are you born with it?

The Arabs are 0-0 at half time and star striker Ibrahima Touré has already skied it from a metre out and smashed it against the side netting from a 50° angle so the wagon is getting warmed up again.

Cheers re Cape Caster. I have no idea why he was so weak in the market.

Thanks. Care to share the contents of your list?! It's bound to be streets ahead of mine...

don't know about that Benny

i'm on Whitchurch in the 4.40 at 4.8
and Loraine in the 5.40 at 7.6

thats it for me today..feet up and a nice couple Jack Daniels..then a snooze

Pivotman, dire straits, sweet selection my bets so far at wolves. Any opinion on those EC?

First one in! Backed like defeat was out of the question - it was 2/1 this morning.

Good Luck EC1, I'm sure a couple winners would settle you down after all this Champion Hurdle-time talk. :)

According to the Racing Post, my banker has an entry at the final declaration stage tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Lingfield stats and jockey booking don't exactly scream trier, moviebuff, will watch the market for developments, good luck.

EC1-notice that horse you fancied lto Bittern wore a hood on its debut, dont like to see a 2yo wearing blinkers or a hood 1st time out, suggests they may have wayward tendencies. Didn't have it on when you backed it and hung right, not on again today, but looks an EW bet taking on Waldnah again.

I've got one on Wednesday that I've seen is entered that is worthy for a Slim Chance 'will win' thread, just have to wait a few days for this.

I figure if it stays on all fours, it cannot be unplaced, and will be at least 4/1 I reckon (I expect a win).
A kamikaze approach punting-wise for myself is a possible. I'll post up here after I'm on for anyone interested.

Doesn't look like it, appears to be a jumper!

EC1-notice that horse you fancied lto Bittern wore a hood on its debut, dont like to see a 2yo wearing blinkers or a hood 1st time out, suggests they may have wayward tendencies. Didn't have it on when you backed it and hung right, not on again today, but looks an EW bet taking on Waldnah again.

was a cracking EW bet today..was on the win 14.0 as well

yes strange one with the headgear..i think last time it took a dislike to the bend turning in tbh..just packed it in..whereas today its run more near the mark i have it at..i think its an 85 horse..

Last edited:

Looked to be coming throught to win EC1, you can see why he was wearing the hood, glad i backed it EW.

Hi everyone, haven't been on for a while but having read EC1s thread have decided to put one up.
4.55 Flamborough Breeze looks back on a winning mark of 62 now, came back to something like his best lto when a close 3rd to Celestial Knight and Set the trend, this field looks relatively poor and having been too high in the h'cap this summer looks set for a decent winter campaign especially at Kempton. Not a great price at 5/2 but will be dissapointed if he can't win this.

And tomorrow at Kempton all losses will be recovered:thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back