What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is word around for moon Dice in the 9.05 5s -9/2 now disappearing seems well in JJ Codd rides

I backed him today; that was shocking.

An awful couple of days for me after a decent start to the week. Saturday is normally a bit of a graveyard so might have a day off tomw. Got a big mental grey horse to jump in the morning so unless my luck turns I'll probably spend the afternoon in A&E in any case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mates arrived from Oz its 1030 am here and we are off to the pub......I apologies in advance if I get pissed and throw abuse at you :eek:

Had 2 bets only.

Kingscourt Native who looks very obvious but at a fair price.

Hammersley Lake in the Lanzarote. This was originally my dark horse to follow for the comp but had to move him into my 10 because one of my choices name wasn't on the list.

He's been coming along nicely and according to BG's blog he's expecting a big run today so the shillings plus a bit are on EW

Last edited:
I'm sweet on Sixty Something in the Classic Chase at Warwick (3:35). Comes into the race in good form, a low weight and can put in a big performance.

Last edited:
Tea for Two in the Lanzarote. Been a good race for Nick Williams and this horse is progressive and gets a handy 7lbs off. 7 on Betfair not bad at all

LIBECCIO (Kempton 12.25)
Finding his feet over hurdles, reportedly in good order and looks sure to go well.

Gold Trail (2.05L), usually forces the pace, so had little chance on his return when held up in a dawdle.
The drop in class and a more forceful ride should see him skittle these.

Red Devil Boys shaped very well on his first run back off a long layoff las time and providing he doesn't bounce he should strip fitter this time and I would make him fav so price is appealing. I actually think the Scu runner is overpriced as well. Not a huge fan of Horizontal Speed.

Tea for Two in the Lanzarote. Been a good race for Nick Williams and this horse is progressive and gets a handy 7lbs off. 7 on Betfair not bad at all

Do like this horse. Can't wait until he sees a fence.

Didn't think he would win that far mind.

That was excellent. He and Aubusson are just about erasing the memories of Maljimar getting violated by Wichita Lineman that time.

That was excellent. He and Aubusson are just about erasing the memories of Maljimar getting violated by Wichita Lineman that time.

Well done Euro you seem to do well with this stable
I was a sceptical about the young lass in the saddle at the start of the season but she has proved more than able.

Lunar Deity (3.20) outclassed a similar field last week, and a 7lb rise looks unlikely to halt his progress.
Current 3/1 is good.

Really like the look of Lie Forrit in the Kelso 2:10. Good course form, proper stayer and still well treated compared to his hurdles mark. 11/4 looks decent enough.

Win single and I'll probably go for a quick fire double with Bright New Dawn in the 2:30 Fairyhouse.

Used to be some good stats at Great Leigh showing a bias towards low drawn horses in 5f sprints, horses that led from the start had a decent record.
Hopeing that Exceedingly 1.50 can get a good break and hold on, interestingly formerly trained until last run by Gosden who was top trainer here.

For those that like odds on shots-Gigillos analysis from daily picks.

Zamoura
Never change

One of the fastest maidens seen so far at lingfield and by fillies and runner up and third only debut runs which makes the time even more impressive,they could be very nice handicappers to follow on the aw,the winner only had an rpr of 68 so there's a decent xchance they could get really nice marks in the near future as well.Both have nice pedigrees out of new approach and azamour and could even progress over further,hopefuly will be kept on the aw for the rest of the aw season.

EC1 also had it as acheiving a 90 rating.

Really like the look of Lie Forrit in the Kelso 2:10. Good course form, proper stayer and still well treated compared to his hurdles mark. 11/4 looks decent enough.

Win single and I'll probably go for a quick fire double with Bright New Dawn in the 2:30 Fairyhouse.

Good shout. Backed Cape Tribulation myself - looked like something may have gone wrong with that one

Nice one,good horse, Wish Campbell was still on him though:(
Bit of a gamble for Lie Forrit too,Was 4/1 last night.

Last edited:
Cheers guys. Bit of a nice touch and would have been a lot better if Bright New Dawn hadn't only managed second, although the winner was impressive today.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the return of Chelmsford City today. Jocks reported riding deeper than they remembered. What does that mean for transferring form from other tracks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back