What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done an acca on hendos 3 shorties at Ascot and slung in the new one. Pays nearly 4/1 on the prices I got last night.

Last edited:
Great ride from Jacob at Ascot there. Didn't panic when headed, let the front two go on and cut each other throats before jumping the last two well to win.

He's riding as well at the moment as I've ever seen him.

Great ride from Jacob at Ascot there. Didn't panic when headed, let the front two go on and cut each other throats before jumping the last two well to win.

He's riding as well at the moment as I've ever seen him.

Agreed. I backed him and I was metaphorically throwing my ticket away on the home turn, but DJ had clearly judged the pace to perfection on the winner.

He's a better rider than STD in my eyes, and was a bit unfortunate to lose the ditcheat gig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. I backed him and I was metaphorically throwing my ticket away on the home turn, but DJ had clearly judged the pace to perfection on the winner.

He's a better rider than STD in my eyes, and was a bit unfortunate to lose the ditcheat gig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possibly now but I think the pressure got to him. Having said that I'd say Scholfield, Skelton and Jacob are all STD's (unfortunate acronym) equal. Sam rides a great finish and is very strong but I'm not sure he's so good at presenting them at a fence...

attachment.php
I take my hat off to you tiggers and slim too,bumped my cheltenham pot up for minimum stakes.I hope our paths cross at the festival for a pint on me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back