What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've backed him twice already for the anti-post competition on here, for the National Hunt Chase at the festival at 25's.
So am hoping he wins..............and wins well too! GL Benny.

Last edited:
Next up is Milan Bound at Newbury. It seems like I'm blindly backing favourites today but I'm not I promise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy to say with hindsight but the horse is no mug and they should never have given that much rope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vibrato Valtat should be odds on for the Kingmaker; he only has to give 3lbs all round and despite what OR's say I reckon he's far better than all these. No Fehily is a blow but Sam knows how to ride him now. Good bet.

I did wonder what you were banging on about!

Did it easily. Won like an odds on shot ��

When I watched Kalkir un in his last race it left me scratching my head wondering "Why on earth is this horse 2nd fav for the Triumph Hurdle"?

Maybe I'll find out to my cost today but he didn't impress me one bit and the winner that day has been stuffed since

I can only assume the names Mullins and Walsh have more to do with his current place in the market that anything the horse has done.

Vercingetorix on the other hand couldn't have been any more impressive when winning for Gordon Elliot.

His experience on the flat no doubt helped but he jumped like an old hand and turning for home Davy Condon tracking the leader was happy to let
a couple of horses behind to close right up on them before putting the race to bed ain half a dozen strides.

He won by 2 lengths and gave the runner up 7lbs who went on to run a decent 2nd in an 18 runner 7 grand race.

I fancy him to come out on top today and give Simon Munir and even stronger grip on the Triumph.

He's been backed from 7/2 down to 9/4 on the machine for a few grand.

Vercingetorix 9/4 looks superb value to me

Windsor Park ran better than his 4th place suggested last timeand could give AP something to think about on the likely fav.

Windsor Park 11 on the machine looking for 3.0 to place

Last edited:
First time back after a break Canyari (4.40S) ran a cracker in a better race than this, closing well at the finish. Unsurprisingly, he got outpaced round a sharper Lingfield and was outsped in the closing stages (rather than the RP's weakened). The drop in class and step up in trip should see him in a much better light today (holds a Lincoln entry, but probably needs to win to qualify for the consolation) and 15/2 looks too big. Deffo can't see him out of the first 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back