What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh..those head to heads rarely work out for me

williams wins that with a FTOer..and i am following one of his... Realize ...over a cliff hoping it can scalp the short priced favourite in the 5.10..been on my list a good while..had to have a go at 15.0..would kick mesen if it won today..has figures in context this race that give him every chance...fav will be hard to beat though

Last edited:
cheers...thank goodness i stuck with it..first noted this one behind Basil Berry in April..was last chance saloon tonight..but seeing that williams FTOer win gave me a bit of confidence..they nibbled at it ike they usually do with this stable..happy days

fav 1.8 to 2.5 lol

yes..was watching that...also added a bit of confidence..the only other horse in the race with figures to match fav and realise was lunar deity..a good while ago...and as that was also williams and drifted to 75 or summat ..so was pretty sure if fav wasn't going in then had to have a good chance with realise

feet up again now

there is one more i have to have a go at tonight..MOSSGO..currently..19.0.........keeps running too hard in races but if it can just run more efficiently tonight it can win..6.10 race..interesting race as a fav of mine Air Of York runs in it..this put up a figure off the scale at Southwell after changing stables..have backed it last twice but takes a step up in grade tonight which i think will undo it against these..will back PENSAX LAD as a saver..has decent figures in this along with Mossgo

Last edited:
3.25 Cheltenham [Friday]

Be surprised if winner not from these three horses

Politologue @ 9-2 [Boylesports]
Drumlee Sunset @ 11-4 [Betfair Sports]
North Hill Harvey @ 9-2 [Bet 365]

Dutch the above [BOG]

Well done EC, brilliant stuff as usual.

Our Reward runs tomorrow and I've had a bit of the 7/2. Ran well last time and the two in front of it then have since done very well. I'm sure someone on here posted about it initially (maybe had a share in it) hence why I remember it.

nothing serious tonight..was in town so shoved a £1 lucky 31 on these for an interest tonight

5.10 wol. Brandon Castle
5.40 wol. hedge end
6.40 wol. elle rebelle
7.30 dun. coreczska
8.00 dun. Times in Anatefka

Indian Castle looks like a well handicapped chaser and warrants the selection in the 1:30 at Doncaster.
His career started brightly for Donald Mccain, the peak being getting the better of Paddy Power winner Annacotty. However, he lost his way after that, then switched stables to Ian Williams, but was a solid 4th in a festival handicap 9 months ago (with Pendra three lengths back in fifth). That showed he retains his ability and he did enough the last day to suggest he will be primed for tomorrow.

Last edited:
2.05 Doncaster

Good race this. Like two, one with form and the other being the Ferguson newcomer

Sir Chauvelin @ 15-2 & Robertstown @ 3-1

1pt win on both with Paddy Power [BOG]

6.45 Compton prince..currently 6.6

Was up with a too strong pace last time and was the morale winner..only lost by a quarter length...other on pace hosses stopped quickly and fell out back of telly. Should be able to run more evenly tonight in this 0-65 which isn't a really strong race for class with favourite jaiyana and oil strike looking like the best of the oppo..and both of those look weighted up to best.

Looks the second string on price but what do you think of Winslow in 7.45 at Wolves EC?
Decent first run back back last time after a lay off.

Looks the second string on price but what do you think of Winslow in 7.45 at Wolves EC?
Decent first run back back last time after a lay off.

tough race that one Fonz..Winslow would have needed wings to win that last race..slow pace and they sprinted from 2 out..will probably like the further distance tonight but its a tough race,,festive fare has got some good sand form + that fielden turf form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back