What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great stuff on here lately. Hopefully I can keep the run going.

Indian File - Navan 3.05
Last run should have put him spon on for this and if he stays he must go close.

5.10 Kempton. Kalkrand

taken av7.6 on bfair on this..will surely shorten here. This one earned a 76 on my calcs last time and looks a few lbs well in here racing off just 69. The race using par speed figures looks weakish for a 0-75 and Kalkrand can take this.

have had a small double to try and fatten the bet further with Age Of Innocence in the 3.30

5.10 Kempton. Kalkrand

taken av7.6 on bfair on this..will surely shorten here. This one earned a 76 on my calcs last time and looks a few lbs well in here racing off just 69. The race using par speed figures looks weakish for a 0-75 and Kalkrand can take this.

have had a small double to try and fatten the bet further with Age Of Innocence in the 3.30

Quality EC1 - haven't read the thread for awhile and had a go on these two - Great start :adore:

yes...very nice..can't lose now anyway..could not believe the price on AOI ..had a win bet on it to make sure the day don't fall apart at 5.10..that air of york form is gold

fingers crossed for a real bumper day if the double and single comes up on kalkrand

just worked out how much i've got going onto Kalkrand..AOI was 10.66 after commision..so have 200+ just going on from double...this will be a very nice day for sure if it obliges..christmas sorted

i've just realised that another to follow horse runs in the 4.40..Forest Lakes..

for some reason when i entered this on spreadsheet i put a space at the end so it didn't come up when searched for from todays runners...only just seen it when looking at the race. This one put in a 91 last time and that maiden form is better than the natural beauty form that is on offer from the next two in the market..nothing has really come out that persuasive race yet but looked a hot heat

Last edited:
needs further by the looks of that,,natural beauty form not as good form as persuasive form as thought anyway..winner must be decent

Last edited:
Portway Flyer (Lud 12:55) has some good hurdles form from a while back, then had one run in a novice chase when finishing third to Knock House. He is appealing as he's been dropped 8 pound in the handicap for his first handicap chase tomorrow after a 418 day absence. Seems like he's not been off that long and could win off 124.

Is on the novice hurdle thread, but have had a good bash at Charmix this afternoon at Newbury

Also like the look of Wuff in the 12.40. Was travelling really well last time when hampered by a faller and has been dropped 3lbs. Will have a small interest and double up the two

Chancing R Curtis' pair Red Devil Lads at Ludlow and O'Faolain's Boy at Newbury. Yard had a winner Monday so hopefully on the up again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back