What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just backed that EC it pissed up well done................. can see no reason to kill anyone just yet re SS but you are bordeline Wilson :lol:

Nicholls horse in opener won decent race at Auteuil. Could be very useful, and is taken against Skelton's yoke.

Absolutely loved that but while it sickens me to say it, he'll have to work hard to win a Champion Chase on that form. But he's in with a shout.

The form from Wakanda's win is top notch. What a leap at the last from Last Samuri!

which makes these 4 look interesting in future

2.55 Wetherby Smooth Stepper

The first 4 home from the 28 November race SS won are on my watch list, two have run up to press but both fell, and SS was upped in class as well last time so was going to struggle and not be able to make use of the lbs in hand of handicap i think he has anyway...
was a bit surprised they put it in that race..then again..they must think him in front of mark to do that.

The race that day was particulraly noteworthy as the overall time was similar to Wakanda's race who won off 145. On its own..a pretty useless piece of info..until you look at the time of both winners from the 3rd last..again very similar. That puts the first four home as ones to watch in handicaps. SS only got a 3 lb rise for that..should have been 13 imo. The only fly in ointment is drop back in trip..but the going and long straight could help counteract that and hopefully will be ridden very handily to bring stamina into play

Last edited:
He's no price but Barters Hill is the only horse I've put up to follow and I think he'll laugh at these.

Hopefully that was just greenness and not recalcitrance because the horse has an enormous engine and if Pauling can teach him to jump a fence I think he's a potential GC horse of the future.

2.00 Haydock

Got this as a two horse race between

Rigadin De Beauchene @ 7-2 & Listen Boy @ 8-1

Both with Boylesports [BOG]...1pt win on each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back