What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandown 1.50
Arthur's Oak. Now 5/1 with Betfred not sure how long that will last or max stake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a good look at this myself, but be warned; his Haydock win was on ground very different to the official heavy.

I have a very high opinion of Just Cameron who runs in the 150 at Sandown -I think he is the best horse that Mickey Hammond has ever trained or will ever train.In my view he is Champion Chase class-could see him getting placed in that race.The question is do connections go for gold or do they play it safe and try to get him dropped a few pounds and run him in the Grand Annual.I will be having my max on him today at 7/1ish and aiming to guarantee a profit if he touches 2.3 in running.Will also be doing a small reverse forecast with Grey Gold.

Viking -hope you traded out with Arthur's Oak.Thought Just Cameron ran respectably -won't give up on him just yet.

Sadly not. Missing 2 out didn't help but probably beaten then anyway. Paid for going too hard early on

Melodic Rendezvous could threaten to run well Reet, but he's been in decline for a while, and I don't think he is worth backing (imo). Rayvin Black on the other hand was pitched well above his class level in the Ladbroke Hurdle, so I'm forgetting that run and not concerned about how far down the field he was. Rayvin Black has just turned a relatively young age of seven. There are more handicap hurdles to be won with him. This looks one of those today. He was second in the Imperial Cup last year here at Sandown, (yesterdays Cheltenham winner Camping Ground was back in fourth), and with the three pound claimer taking the ride he is by far and away the best bet...both win and place...in this race. I believe he will out run odds of 14/1. I think bookies are attempting to put punters away.

Great call Marble.

Melodic Rendezvous could threaten to run well Reet, but he's been in decline for a while, and I don't think he is worth backing (imo). Rayvin Black on the other hand was pitched well above his class level in the Ladbroke Hurdle, so I'm forgetting that run and not concerned about how far down the field he was. Rayvin Black has just turned a relatively young age of seven. There are more handicap hurdles to be won with him. This looks one of those today. He was second in the Imperial Cup last year here at Sandown, (yesterdays Cheltenham winner Camping Ground was back in fourth), and with the three pound claimer taking the ride he is by far and away the best bet...both win and place...in this race. I believe he will out run odds of 14/1. I think bookies are attempting to put punters away.

Great call. Thought he was beaten when headed but she should have held on to the second horse (which I backed) a little longer

Sizing Codelco 13.20 Naas.

Henry De Bromhead (won this last year, same trainer/Jock combo) thought enough of this horse to send over for the GR1 Novice chase @ Sandown, where he was unseated at the first.
prior to that @ listowel (soft) won comfortabley and the 3rd in that race has gone on to win since.

At current price of 10's must be worth a speculative punt IMO.

Thanks EC; last minute switch of some of my Plumpton money and backed Anjuna Beach ew as well [thanks to the guys at W Hill racing radio for mentioning that one].

Backing Denis Hogans runners at Musselburgh today; various doubles. Two have won/placed. Now almost hoping the other one doesn't place as was going to have a Lucky 15 but didn't.

no luck yesterday

nothing stands out today so have had a canadian for interest

1.00 Khameela
1.10 Patriotic
2.10 Signed Sealed
2.40 Ralphy Lad
3.40 Your Lucky Day

no luck yesterday

nothing stands out today so have had a canadian for interest

1.00 Khameela
1.10 Patriotic
2.10 Signed Sealed
2.40 Ralphy Lad
3.40 Your Lucky Day

Followed you with trebles, fourfold and acca for a bit of interest. Good start.

the last two are off to follows Benny..but didn't show as strong bets...ralphy lad was with too strong a pace last time and was the real winner ..signed and sealed has owner and sire stats that are very strong..should get the treble at least

Just got on Ralphy Lad by the skin of my teeth [serves me right for sleeping late!]....

the last two are off to follows Benny..but didn't show as strong bets...ralphy lad was with too strong a pace last time and was the real winner ..signed and sealed has owner and sire stats that are very strong..should get the treble at least

Your lucky day is on Gigilo's to follows as well. I backed it this morning but now have a decent chunk rolling onto it.

your lucky day has 7lb in hand on my figures..should eat this class level really..draw not great though..fingersxd for more trebles and a nice little 4 time

a decent bit of entertainment...3/5 ..pity we couldn't have got another with em..can't beat a 4 timer:)

do the figures now..a bit of dinner..feet up..jobs a good un

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back