What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/5 is good EC1, well done.

12:50 - Wolverhampton - Rajapur (NAP)......... Zero win or placed form to date, but will love the step up in trip. Dermot Weld famously entered this horse in the 2016 derby when he was trained in Ireland, so 1M4F will be right up its street. This four runner affair won't take much winning either. Early price of 5/1 is about what I expected.

2:50 Perfect Cracker - This horse does have plenty of form and looks the one to beat.

Win double.

Last edited:

12:50 - Wolverhampton - Rajapur (NAP)......... Zero win or placed form to date, but will love the step up in trip. Dermot Weld famously entered this horse in the 2016 derby when he was trained in Ireland, so 1M4F will be right up its street. This four runner affair won't take much winning either.
Win double.

Geez 14/1 worth a small single! :) Come on the Raj! :)

just saw your post Chef before i posted mine..stuck a tenner on..nice one:cool::cool:..thats today paid for

nothing strong yet again..Andaz off to follows but is very short...so same bet as yesterday for an interest in proceedings

1.50 Pass The Tim
2.20 Miss Understood
2.50 Mr Frankie
3.20 Andaz
3.30 Megama

Last edited:

12:50 - Wolverhampton - Rajapur (NAP)......... Zero win or placed form to date, but will love the step up in trip. Dermot Weld famously entered this horse in the 2016 derby when he was trained in Ireland, so 1M4F will be right up its street. This four runner affair won't take much winning either. .

Oh well, bit misguided. Nice one Chef.

just saw your post Chef before i posted mine..stuck a tenner on..nice one:cool::cool:..thats today paid for

nothing strong yet again..Andaz off to follows but is very short...so same bet as yesterday for an interest in proceedings

1.50 Pass The Tim
2.20 Miss Understood
2.50 Mr Frankie
3.20 Andaz
3.30 Megama

Followed again for interest. If they all win and I take £11k off Hills I'll send you a bottle of Jack Daniels.

drift from 1/2 to evens..slow away..say no more nudge nudge wink wink:D

when i read about bad rides etc on here..i laugh a lot..most bad rides..go unnoticed by 80% of punters...just the high profile ones get talked to death

a must bet next time this one..don't tell anyone though Benny..then again no one reads this thread unless one of the NH crowd post:lol:

Haven't posted one here for a while so here goes.
Quite like the chance of Light From Mars in the 6.40 currently 10/1 on betfair.
Hasn't visited the winners enclosure for over 20 runs and getting long in the tooth but has at least dropped a few pounds now and generally runs well here. I was very suprised to see him dropped to 5fs for his last 2 runs and ran better than i expected but has enabled him to drop 3lbs. Won twice here over C/D in Jan/Feb 2013 and managed a 4th and 1st over C/D in Feb/March 2014, only managed a 2nd in Feb last year over 6fs but that was off 83.
Hopeful of a good run over his optimum distance, EW for me.

Haven't posted one here for a while so here goes.
Quite like the chance of Light From Mars in the 6.40 currently 10/1 on betfair.
Hasn't visited the winners enclosure for over 20 runs and getting long in the tooth but has at least dropped a few pounds now and generally runs well here. I was very suprised to see him dropped to 5fs for his last 2 runs and ran better than i expected but has enabled him to drop 3lbs. Won twice here over C/D in Jan/Feb 2013 and managed a 4th and 1st over C/D in Feb/March 2014, only managed a 2nd in Feb last year over 6fs but that was off 83.
Hopeful of a good run over his optimum distance, EW for me.

I'm on Ballista today - 1450 at Lingfield. Down to class 3 - acceptable come back run and note Kingscote going from there on to Chelmsford with a load of money for Thataboy in the 1720.

Singles and double. Finger's crossed.

in the 2.50..a race full of on pacers..the on pacer that stays further is seychellouise..i've done NE in the acca but will back S in a single as well here in this pace scenario

.bet you think you are talking to yourself a lot of time don't you?

yes..forums seem to be dying on their arse due to lack of interest..people just read..but don't take part unless its a competion..shame really..no wonder twitter is full of folk..even though they do talk to themselves on there a lot too

Last edited:
Sorry have been more active.

5.40 Chelmsford, I have Burmese Whisper in my tracker from two runs back, was the best horse that day so a winner without a penalty. Messy race the last day, another chance today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back