What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one.

4.45 - Taunton - Jully Les Buxy. 2 pts win. Available at 6/1.

Please don't put one up :)

cheers Dan...that race waldorf salad won was 15 seconds faster than the other chase that day won by Kings Apollo..immense effort..probably a good thing they give sonny a break after that to be fair

Just listening to the Racing Postcast there and they were saying that Rathpatrick definitely won't get in to. No idea how accurate that is, but they seemed fairly certain. One for the notebook nonetheless, was their synopsis.

You're probably right DH. He'd only have an outside chance of getting in. Bottom weight last year was 135. He was 122 going onto Sunday's race, and he'll get whatever the handicapper gives him (7lb's at a guess), plus 3-4lb's from the British handicapper for the race. In addition there's a chance that bottom weight might be a shade lower this year as they reduced the qualifiers from 8 to 6 so less horses will qualify.

Either way he's a play wherever he pops up next. He could have won that by 15 lengths.

it didn't work the same that way.sorry Ricko..join the navy will add to the guinness mountain i'm building so i can't complain..but i'd rather yours had won

I hate you. Haha, you're having a good day. I think I'll ditch the form study and just follow yours. The last couple of months have been brutal after a great 2015.

I hate you. Haha, you're having a good day. I think I'll ditch the form study and just follow yours. The last couple of months have been brutal after a great 2015.

i hate me now as well

have a break..thats what i do when it goes sh1t

i'm finding AW hard this year after a superb one last year..by chance i started doing figures last November for the NH and its carried me through the last 2 months ..some of my best bets have been at these smaller NH meetings

the AW is hard this year..i've got a few to follows but they seem to come up in wrong races..are sh1t prices ..or whatever. I've got about 10 really good ones to come..and a few more that are borderline.

Few for tomorrow:

5:05 Kempton - Yard of Ale 10/1 - needs to break a bit better but hoping the blinkers on first time can do the trick. Mark fine, track ok, grade ok, draw is fair enough.

6:10 Kempton - Ambitious Boy - Didn't run without promise last time and now 7lbs better off. Will need a bit more and lacks a recent run but has an inside draw a good apprentice in a pretty average race. 33s too big so EW for me.

7:10 Kempton - Several 16/1 - 4lbs lower than last time when making a mid race move and not getting home. Provided he's held on to a little bit longer he could be on a workable mark. Has run some decent races at Kempton so the track and hopefully trip are ok. El Tel gets the watching brief in the same race. Probably needed the first 2 runs back and could be chucked in but would like to see him settle and finish his race before I think about backing him.

Good luck all.

i hate me now as well

have a break..thats what i do when it goes sh1t

i'm finding AW hard this year after a superb one last year..by chance i started doing figures last November for the NH and its carried me through the last 2 months ..some of my best bets have been at these smaller NH meetings

the AW is hard this year..i've got a few to follows but they seem to come up in wrong races..are sh1t prices ..or whatever. I've got about 10 really good ones to come..and a few more that are borderline.

I might just do that, cheers.

Make sure you let us know when they're running! ;)

I quietly fancy the two Todhunter chasers in the last two races at Newcastle. They are both lightly raced are on a decent mark and trainer is showing signs of form again. Both double figure odds and trainer has excellent record in chases at the track. I have two small e/way singles and e/way double.

I quietly fancy the two Todhunter chasers in the last two races at Newcastle. They are both lightly raced are on a decent mark and trainer is showing signs of form again. Both double figure odds and trainer has excellent record in chases at the track. I have two small e/way singles and e/way double.

2nd 9/1 & 3rd 18/1 but had BOG and got 12/1 & 18/1

Jammy Guest for me in the 6.10. Could be ahead of the handicapper, seems to be improving rapidly. Will be held up and need a bit of luck but should be able to go close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back