What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers EC1 thought the 2nd horse might get to her and I'd be dining on value. Some winnings to play up on Min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrantor, 3.05 Carlisle

Mishap last time but form of previous win reads well in this context. Been backed already but still some 7/2 out there.

nothing outstanding today..so will throw some bits and bobs in that have chances in a Canadian

2.55 steam ahead
3.25 blue amazon
3.50 vastly
4.00 de lesseps
5.25 sonnet

i wasn't going to bother trying to unravel the 4.20..as its such a good race and the pace looks predictable with at least Seve and Bosham taking each other on..it looks a good scenario for Judicial to cane these late on. You would have thought Morris could have ridden the fav boom the groom..but opts to stay with this one.

Last edited:
nothing outstanding today..so will throw some bits and bobs in that have chances in a Canadian

2.55 steam ahead
3.25 blue amazon
3.50 vastly
4.00 de lesseps
5.25 sonnet

i wasn't going to bother trying to unravel the 4.20..as its such a good race and the pace looks predictable with at least Seve and Bosham taking each other on..it looks a good scenario for Judicial to cane these late on. You would have thought Morris could have ridden the fav boom the groom..but opts to stay with this one.

Looks a good race. As you know, I know f.uck all about sand racing but Gigilo has put up Boom the Groom and Fast Track on another forum. With your selection that makes three to consider, so I might leave it alone.

Looks a good race. As you know, I know f.uck all about sand racing but Gigilo has put up Boom the Groom and Fast Track on another forum. With your selection that makes three to consider, so I might leave it alone.

1st Boom The Groom 7/2

2nd Fast Track 16/1

f/c 60/1 :adore:

just a small wager on Little in the 2.20..unlucky in a decently run affair last time..maybe she wants further these days.. seems overpriced at the current 25.0

Last edited:
Colin Tizzard must thank his lucky stars when Paddy Brennan is riding his horse in a finish.

3.15 Thurles
Acapella Bourgeois bumped into a good one LTO in A toi Phil and can take this. The trainer likely to have targeted this race and with Ruby booked what can go wrong (apart from a fall at the last that is)?

3.15 Thurles
Acapella Bourgeois bumped into a good one LTO in A toi Phil and can take this. The trainer likely to have targeted this race and with Ruby booked what can go wrong (apart from a fall at the last that is)?

Outrageously accurate!!

Cottersrock in the last at Huntingdon has to have a great chance at 2/1 (this morning).

Also Ten Sixty in the 4.30 there would have a squeak at 4/1 but evens without the fav looks solid.

Jarir (4.40) blew in against similar opposition over this track latest and, as a Derby entrant and full brother to a 14f winner, can only improve again for today's step up in trip. Solid bet; even at the current 7/4.

5.30 BACCHANEL

would have beat Gayebury last time if hadn't run on the slower ground inner at Exeter..winner without a penalty here..Gayebury would be odds on in this....3.6 taken

It's a little depressing that these flat hooray Henry's are dominating the thread at this time of the year. Even C4 are showing camel racing today :(

Shotgun Paddy & Theatre Guide e/w double today in two proper horse races.

Viva Steve looks overpriced at 18/1 in the BetBright. Bet365 still paying 4 places

Passing on a bit of word on Seskinane, fancied in 3.00 Navan. Backed from very big prices, 20/1 still available tho. Trainer's a friend of mine from college.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, we know backing the fav is the quick way to the poorhouse but does anyone have any figures for plunge horses? Just wondering how you'd fare if you blindly followed animals such as this Seskinane today.

Not sure where you'd draw the line for such figures, maybe keep it to one's that halve or more in price during the day of the race.

5.30 BACCHANEL

would have beat Gayebury last time if hadn't run on the slower ground inner at Exeter..winner without a penalty here..Gayebury would be odds on in this....3.6 taken

Been waiting for this one ever since you mentioned the race.

Just out of curiosity, we know backing the fav is the quick way to the poorhouse but does anyone have any figures for plunge horses? Just wondering how you'd fare if you blindly followed animals such as this Seskinane today.

Not sure where you'd draw the line for such figures, maybe keep it to one's that halve or more in price during the day of the race.

You would do your brains is the quick answer. Track your bets against the Betfair SP. You're aim should be to best that long term with all your bets. That's how you make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back