What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trainer Kenneth Slack has a pretty good record at Sedgefield, and has 4 runners there today, Runswick Relax in the 2,25, My Friend George 3.35, Cumbrian Farmer 4.45, and Azure Glamour in the 5.20. He has a 42% overall strike rate here, 35% in hurdles, and 57% in chases. Might not be the most exciting 4 horses to pick as they are all favourite, but I've done a yankee and small acca on them all.
Good luck. The first one has gone in.

Jer's Girl - fairyhouse 3.05

Finished upsides Ivanovich Gorbatev last time. No way would I take that form literally but the fact she's been mixing it with those boys surely entitles her to be favourite in this.

happy days..good call Benny....that Footpad race is gold :cool:

Well done with Jer's Girl. maybe we'll get to see her at Cheltenham next season.
Slim was sure she needed cut in the ground in the run up to the festival.

Last edited:
Well done with Jer's Girl. maybe we'll get to see her at Cheltenham next season.
Slim was sure she needed cut in the ground in the run up to the festival.

Today was perfect for her. If she ran in the mares next year on the Tursday the ground would be far more forgiving than the Triumph this year. She would be a big player.

Tulsa Jack looks a big e/w price in the Irish National for me. 33/1.

Last edited:
Mala Beach at 12/1 for me. 14s with Coral but only 4 places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three outsiders for me all each way. Captain Von Trappe, Kilford ,and Baie des Iles. Also backed in the combo exactas and the trifecta.

never done that bet with doubles..just do straight doubles..i know the bet you mean though..round robin incorporates it..used to do round robins in far past

Last edited:
Today was perfect for her. If she ran in the mares next year on the Tursday the ground would be far more forgiving than the Triumph this year. She would be a big player.
True. Annie in the champion would be good too.
Vroum Vroum Mag's target would change things too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back