What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great work EC and Benny
Grey Destiny looks one for the notebook- pulled the jockeys arms out all the way and went wide off the bend and still managed to fly home for 3rd.

Runs in the 9.10 this evening
Will have a few bob on but not overly confident as the pace prospects in the race don't look strong enough.

Last edited:
Wetherby
3.45 Russborough 4/1 - It's thought that the 3m trip will bring out the best in him although is prone to the odd jumping error

Wincanton
4.05 Emerging Talent 11/10 - On my figures he has a stone in hand on the next best in this field and should be 1/3 shot.

5.40 Capitaine 15/8 - This big horse is well thought of and has been given time to fill out his frame. Did run well in a bumper on his only run so far and a few winners came out of that race.

Wincanton
2.55 Dusky Lark
Won with any amount in hand last time and 7lb rise may be lenient. 3/1 seems fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omid 16/1 (3:40)
While the handicapper probably has his measure over hurdles, there's room to improve his flat rating.
His trainer is 3 winners from 4 runners.
This track is in his favour too.

Last edited:
3.20 Newton Abbot
Dormello Mo looks vulnerable here with trip and ground against him. I'm opposing with Aso at 2/1 although PFN could probably win with the stable cat at the moment

Omid 16/1 (3:40)
While the handicapper probably has his measure over hurdles, there's room to improve his flat rating.
His trainer is 3 winners from 4 runners.
This track is in his favour too.

Ran a good 3rd place, might be worth watching for next time out.

Brighton tomorrow
5:20 Wild Flower looks a worthy contender based on the last run, must go close or win.

Last edited:
Ran a good 3rd place, might be worth watching for next time out.

Brighton tomorrow
5:20 Wild Flower looks a worthy contender based on the last run, must go close or win.

SP of 6/1 too, Decent shout marb

3.20 Newton Abbot
Dormello Mo looks vulnerable here with trip and ground against him. I'm opposing with Aso at 2/1 although PFN could probably win with the stable cat at the moment

Great call, Money to be had opposing Nicholls this week, had Meme's Horse as well.

Brighton tomorrow

Like Monbazon in 4:30 at Kempton aswell...fancied him at the Festival, big chance on the weights. E/W double looks worth it.

Well done Viking for a nice winner today.

Last edited:
Thanks Marble
Agreed on Montbazon who looks to be rediscovering some form although he surely won't reach his old level
Port Melon in the 4.00 could be another false PFN favourite and I've opposed that one with Harry's Farewell

Wild Flower doubled in price now. See how Montbazon gets on. He could win by ten lengths, imo.

Last edited:
Wild Flower 2nd at a price.

Arnold Lane is interesting for my bogey trainer Mick Channon tomorrow at Catterick.

Mick Channon could have a good day tomorrow.. three live chances.- just a hunch...I'm backing his three in doubles and a good patent.
Wish me luck..am trying to boost the funds to have a decent bet on Dynaste for Saturday.

Catt
4:00 Ettie Hart
4:35 Arnold Lane

Epsom
4:15 Silca Star

Last edited:
Perth 3.15
Hard to see Fagan being beaten in this barring accident. 11/8 with SkyBet taken

Some money for Frozen Over in the 7:05 At Taunton at around 12/1 - Has a chance on some old form. Worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back