Status
Not open for further replies.
12.45 Ascot

Three horse race..so dutching on

Arbeo @ 5-1 [Bet365] BOG..Stake,6.18pts
Denali Highway @ 5-1 [Vc] BOG..Stake,6.18pts
Hadrians Approach @ 11-10 [Boylesports] BOG..Stake,17.65pts

Guaranteed profit of at least 7.06pts if one of them wins

The worst grade 2 novice chase you'll see this season, with every runner bar Zaynar jumping left or poorly.

12.45 Ascot

Three horse race..so dutching on

Arbeo @ 5-1 [Bet365] BOG..Stake,6.18pts
Denali Highway @ 5-1 [Vc] BOG..Stake,6.18pts
Hadrians Approach @ 11-10 [Boylesports] BOG..Stake,17.65pts:)

Guaranteed profit of at least 7.06pts if one of them wins

Job done!

Quit efancy Carrickmines today. Big enough to back ew for 4 places aned could just about win.

I backed Marsh Walbler EW for the Ladroke H'cap but I'm seriously thinking about getting stuck right into the fav. He's a cracking horse and looks like he could be a bit special and he could make the handicapper look very silly today.

Count up all the stakes intended today and put 3 1/2 times that on Big Bucks get a free days betting seems like a good plan.

FTO the time to catch Massini's Maguire......if I wasn't mired in the depths of a silver-medal streak, I'd be thinking in max-bet territory.

Gonna give Reve De Sivola another chance. I wasn't going to bother but The Minack is such a crazy shit price it's a race to tuck into.

Foxbridge must have a huge chance in the first. His first run over hurdles saw him run out a 7 length second to Peckhamecho, who ran Molotof very close yesterday. Foxbridge has since won very comfortably, and he gets in here off 115, which looks very generous considering his form with Peckhamecho. 9/2 is grossly underestimating his chance, imho.

Had to lay Perfect Smile in the next at Fairyhouse - 1.64 on Betfair, far too short for a horse who was well beaten last time out and Byerley Bear and Whats On The Menu are no mugs - the latter running well over fences on his Chase dbeut last time out and will be having a couple of quid at 17.5 on Betfair ;)

Good shout EC.

Schindlers Maze ran well for a long way behind Backstage on his return and ran well off a pound higher last season, that was in a 0-112 affair and he's down to 0-102 today and I can see him running well at a big price.

Savage Bumper tomorrow at Navan. Have had a sneaky few quid on Blue Bicycle - he absolutely hacked up the last day and 25/1 was too big. Interesting McNamara gets off him to ride Shu Lewis. Don Cossack is too short at money on....most likely winner but he's no odds on shot.

I also like Leggy Lad off top weight in the handicap chase. Off 123 odd - he looks like one that's improving and may have a big in hand off that. After using off three times above I just hope he is off.

I have gone for the three shorties treble tomorrow Zaidpour MB & Don Cossack, the latter should win but your selection OTB is good value, both have a line to the Meade/JP horse (Saluting/Carrig Millie) Please Talk who impressed me the other day.

I like Baily View in the 3:05 even though he hasnt won since flared jeans were in fashion but the Apt approach form looks the best on offer, the pair well clear and with Ruby booked I take that as they fancy flares are on the way back.

Navan 2.05 Don Cossack @ 10/11 really is too big a price.

Last edited:
Never a moments worry there. The 2nd was done at 1.16 in running when he had a furlong head start.

Looking at a prospective festive punt on Arsenal to beat Villa 4/5 on Thurs,Big Zeb on the 27th and Long Run for King George? Works out around 6/1...opinions?

What did people make of Mount Benbulben yesterday? Elliot is saying he thinks he has a problem. I was still really taken with the winner Boston Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back