What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competitive affair the 4:20 at Leicester, but I'm like a football fan with Caeser The Gaeser, I just want him to run well and hopefully win, so I'll back him tomorrow, the early price of 8's is more than fair. I reckon there's plenty of handicaps in this horse over the next year.

Last edited:
was a good run Marb..backed it to place and win..that was a hot race too
Given his three career wins have all been on Gd-Fm and today was apparently Gd-St it was definitely a good run. I couldn't watch it live all I've seen is the results from sporting life will watch the replay later.
Good luck with Red Artist.

Last edited:
Zzoro off 83 is worthy of an each way bet at 33/1 in 4:30 tomorrow. This horse has been off for two months which is a good thing after two or three poor runs on firm ground. Coincidently he had this exact two month break before he won his maiden at Wolverhampton as a two year old last season. If you believe in patterns being repeated then thats good. At Newmarket on his first start this season on tomorrows forecast soft going he ran well with the William Knight trained Southdown Lad back in third, a horse who was subsequently third to Imperial Aviator. This gives me reason to believe Zzoro could turn that poor form on firm ground on its head now back on soft going, (assuming it will be soft?). I'll wait until tomorrow to be absolutely sure, especially given what Gigilos been saying about going-reports on his thread. I'm not sure why Corals early prices have Zzoro as rank outsider. Nottingham 4:30 Zzoro 33/1 Each Way Corals (if soft ground confirmed)

Last edited:
Ludlow 4.10
I marked I'dliketheoption down as one to follow when he chased Master Dee home last time and he should be capable of reversing placings with a 3lb pull. Pull the Chord was the highest rated hurdler but may need softer ground and has plenty of weight. Play the Ace and the other newcomer look on stiff enough marks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Zzoro off 83 is worthy of an each way bet at 33/1 in 4:30 tomorrow. This horse has been off for two months which is a good thing after two or three poor runs on firm ground. Coincidently he had this exact two month break before he won his maiden at Wolverhampton as a two year old last season. If you believe in patterns being repeated then thats good. At Newmarket on his first start this season on tomorrows forecast soft going he ran well with the William Knight trained Southdown Lad back in third, a horse who was subsequently third to Imperial Aviator. This gives me reason to believe Zzoro could turn that poor form on firm ground on its head now back on soft going, (assuming it will be soft?). I'll wait until tomorrow to be absolutely sure, especially given what Gigilos been saying about going-reports on his thread. I'm not sure why Corals early prices have Zzoro as rank outsider. Nottingham 4:30 Zzoro 33/1 Each Way Corals (if soft ground confirmed)
Ground has firmed up to Good-Soft (soft in places), not as confident...but for the record...I had a score each way on this morning. Still content to see some cut in the ground in the going description. I reckon he's a good each chance. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
I'm talking through my pocket but did anyone just see that ride by Fernandez on Maroc? Trying to get up the inside for about 2 furlongs! They drive me fecking potty these jockeys at times.

Thankyou.

Zzoro holds an entry at Windsor on 10th October, he's in my tracker. Zorro looks genuine wanting to do it all from the front...was narrowly beaten at Newmarket on the soft in similar circumstances first time out. Simply beaten by an older horse with a turn of foot today. A nice one for the future though.

In the nearer future I'm hoping a horse that I came across when looking at Zorro, called Zoffany's Pride, trained by Andrew Balding, gets declared for the 5:30 on Saturday at York. I haven't checked the opposition out, (which I'll need to do), as final declarations for Saturday are tomorrow, but Zoffany's Pride is another one who looks well handicapped.

Last edited:
Nice one Marble - I read this yesterday and meant to have a bet on it but got busy at work and distracted so missed it- just seen the result - nearly a brilliant call - well done!

In the nearer future I'm hoping a horse called Zoffany's Pride, trained by Andrew Balding, gets declared for the 5:30 on Saturday at York. I haven't checked the opposition out, (which I'll need to do), as final declarations for Saturday are tomorrow, but Zoffany's Pride is another one who looks well handicapped.
Zoffany's Pride has been declared, will run off the bottom weight. Must go well, imo.

There's nothing as special today, but at Ayr both Joe Fanning's rides look well overpriced. He rides Dinneratmidnight in the 3:50 and Lavetta in the 4:25, both are lightly raced enough to run above market expectations. Two small e/w singles and a e/w double for fun.

Last edited:
Fanning also rides Captain Scooby 2.40. Fancy this to run well.

No show. Worth noting this is entered at Newcastle on Saturday evening. If you look at the horse's form, it's won a few times previously off a short gap, beaten a long way in the previous race. I'll be getting my cash back on Saturday I reckon.

A good card at Newmarket but I'm going for one at Newton Abbot instead
Goodbye Dancer looks to have a decent chance in the 3.00 on recent running and with Twister in good form then I'm hopi he can make his current price of 12/1 look generous. Jamie Bargary's 5lb claim won't hurt either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
York (One Word More) 2:20 and Saunter (New 3:45) are my strongest today but it looked difficult. They both just about warrant an investment. Good luck Viking and Ricko.

Last edited:
just can't get this race down to two picks on the trends..so have slung a tenner on each

3:10 Newmarket: Easy Victory..26.0
3:10 Newmarket: Rhododendron..5.3
3:10 Newmarket: Spatial..7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back