What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This likeable front running horse Stanghow, is entered up on Wednesday. He has some really impressive form with one or two horses. Earlier on in the season he beat Alpha Delphini, (gone on to much better things). He was then 2 lengths behind Pipers Note whose finished fourth in the big sprint today at York behind Intisaab.
Stanghow declared. A handful in with some sort of chance, looking forward to it. If Stanghow runs to his best form, from not so long ago, he should win.

Well done Chef and Placebacker also.

Last edited:
Morning

My bets [1pt on each @ BOG]

1.30 Windsor-Star Stream @ 7-4 [Bet Bright]
2.20 Salisbury-Golden Eye @ 6-1 [Bet 365]
3.10 Yarmouth-Alfarris @ 5-2 [William Hill]
3.20 Salisbury-Captain Marmalade @ 8-1 [Bet Bright]
3.30 Windsor-Invermere @ 7-1 [Race Bets]:)
3.50 Salisbury-Miss Inga Sock @ 15-2 [Bet Bright]
4.30 Windsor-Zodiakos @ 11-2 [Race Bets]
4.40 Yarmouth-Play Nicely @ 7-1 [Boylesports]
4.50 Salisbury-Bigger And Better @ 7-1 [William Hill]:)
5.00 Windsor-Tyrell @ 10-3 [Race Bets]
5.20 Salisbury-Parliamentarian @ 7-2 [Skybet]

Profit of 5pts

Morning

My bets [1pt on each]

2.10 Leicester-Red Label @ 3-1 [Bet Victor]
2.20 Musselburgh-Computable @ 5-2 [Betfred]
2.50 Musselburgh-Meddlesome @ 3-1 [Bet 365]
3.20 Musselburgh-Kimberella @ 9-4 [Bet 365]
4.45 Leicester-Bonnie Arlene @ 5-1 [Bet 365]
5.50 Leicester-Totally Committed @ 6-1 [Bet 365]

A couple races tomorrow at Nottingham taking my interest.
3:50. Arrowzone's the bet. All wins have been over a mile so far, but the application of blinkers coincided with two good placed runs over ten furlongs recently. He did receive three pounds from Great Hall, beaten 2 lengths the last day. Arrowzone meets Great Hall again on better terms, receiving eight pounds, (five pounds better off altogether, which is plenty). I reckon he'll reverse form with Great Hall, albeit under the assumption that blinkers are aiding him to stay 10 furlongs and eking out more improvement.

4:20 Despite carrying top weight, Stanghow isn't awfully handicapped, dropping from 86 to 85 in the handicap. This means he can run in class 4 company, against the class of opposition he's shown no problem disposing of. He'll try to make all. Both Arrowzone and Stanghow are ridden David Allan.

Last edited:
Morning

My bets [1pt on each]

2.10 Leicester-Red Label @ 3-1 [Bet Victor]
2.20 Musselburgh-Computable @ 5-2 [Betfred]

Nice start. I've got small trebles and upwards, £20k if they all win.

Morning

My bets [1pt on each]

2.10 Leicester-Red Label @ 3-1 [Bet Victor]:) @ 5-1
2.20 Musselburgh-Computable @ 5-2 [Betfred]:)

Profit of 3.5pts [Rule 4]

Morning

My bets [1pt on each]

1.30 Bath-Pour La Victoire @ 7-2 [Bet 365]
2.00 Bath-Burning Thread @ 13-2 [Bet Bright]
4.10 Bath-Beatbybeatbybeat @ 5-2 [Marathon Bet]

A couple races tomorrow at Nottingham taking my interest.
3:50. Arrowzone's the bet. All wins have been over a mile so far, but the application of blinkers coincided with two good placed runs over ten furlongs recently. He did receive three pounds from Great Hall, beaten 2 lengths the last day. Arrowzone meets Great Hall again on better terms, receiving eight pounds, (five pounds better off altogether, which is plenty). I reckon he'll reverse form with Great Hall, albeit under the assumption that blinkers are aiding him to stay 10 furlongs and eking out more improvement.

4:20 Despite carrying top weight, Stanghow isn't awfully handicapped, dropping from 86 to 85 in the handicap. This means he can run in class 4 company, against the class of opposition he's shown no problem disposing of. He'll try to make all. Both Arrowzone and Stanghow are ridden David Allan.
Stanghow is another strong fancy I've been waiting for, like Zoffany's Pride on Saturday, both non runners.

That's some price they're going on Arrowzone though.... 12/1. Good each way value.

Last edited:
Stanghow a NR Martin - I like Arrow zone tho in earlier race - ew dbl with Fruit Salad from same race

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Morning

My bets [1pt on each]

1.30 Bath-Pour La Victoire @ 7-2 [Bet 365]
2.00 Bath-Burning Thread @ 13-2 [Bet Bright]
4.10 Bath-Beatbybeatbybeat @ 5-2 [Marathon Bet]

Two nice winners in the trixie, excellent stuff. £10ew trixie cost £80 and returned £443.35.

Last edited:
Stanghow a NR Martin - I like Arrow zone tho in earlier race - ew dbl with Fruit Salad from same race

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Typical about Stanghow. Sorry to anyone who followed me on Arrowzone, the horse just seemed to have an off day. Does happen.

I got 7s last night on Rita's Boy in the 4:55, sincerely hoping that horse can win to recoup losses so far today.
Like the look of Little Miss Kodi in the 8:25 Kempton tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back