What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what happens when bottle goes B....i was convinced it would lose,,but bottled it...like we were talkin bouut earlier..the game is easy..on paper

all those who read this thread daily..i'd be letting people who post..without need to...that its appreciated

all this macho bollox about...well members come and go...i don't care..puff chest out...is nonsense..i'd be taking part if i valued a forum...looking without posting is just leeching imo

best take part or forum will be history..i don't want that..do you?

Last edited:
Paul Cole ew double for me tonight on Persephone and Lyfka. Persephone for no other reason than me always backing his two year olds fto (been expensive habit for a while) and lyfka because although a pound or two higher than ideal must have an ew squeak.

This is why I don't post more often...

in the last 3 days i have been sat on large bets each day going on the last horse in multiples..all lost that last one

i will post todays in an effort to make the last bugger win...i've got a 20 quid double on chica de la noche and in the 6.55 tribute act..fingers xed

cheers Benny..a nice pay off,,,have had some heartbreaks the last 3 days..re combinations..they seem like a good idea and a bit of an afterthought when you place them....but boy does that change when they start winning..all of sudden your mind is very focussed on one horse

Would you associate the Tim Vaughan yard with an orchestrated gamble? Take a look at his runners at uttoxeter tomorrow. They've been smashed up on early prices.

Not looked yet but Tim Vaughan is usually the first I look at for Uttoxeter cards - practically guaranteed a couple every meet

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'll pick his only loser probably, proven top weight against first time hurdlers in 2.20 race Officer Hoolihan- and liked the LTO run of Anton Dolin at C&D in 1710. A 7lb Lulu Stanford claim on Burauq this time around will do nicely in 4.50 at Brighton. Finish a L15 with reliable Bourne in the last at Carlisle.

Officer Hoolihan 2.20 utt 3-1
Burauq 4.50 bri 5-1
Anton Dolin 5.10 utt 9-2
Bourne 5.30 crl 6-1

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Has smashing lost a leg or something?? 100/30 now. I know the ground may not be ideal but.....

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

i'm back again..hoping that posting will bring me luck in the middle of a bet..only a small one today..typically smaller stakes and first two win..didn't want to squander yesterday too much

deleteBetPlus.gif
Horse Racing Admirable Art, Carcharias, Suni Dancer, Masonic

<tbody>
</tbody>
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: CurrentBetsBackBetBgDark"]
[TD="width: 40%"][/TD]
[TD="width: 5%, align: center"] Back[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%, align: center"]41980942[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%, align: center"]13-Oct-16
14:06[/TD]
[TD="width: 9%, align: center"]11[/TD]
[TD="width: 1%, align: center"] SP[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%, align: center"]-[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%, align: center"]53.0[/TD]
[TD="width: 10%, align: center"]Matched[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
up to press first two have won..have had a yankee basically with 5 quid stakes bar the 4 timer which is a 3 quid one

currently got about 109 quid to come back..but if one or both of others come in,,,yum yum

wish me luck with Suni Dancer 4.50 race..and Masonic in the 5.50

fingers xed..if the other two win..happy xmas everyone..coz that will be next time i post:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back