What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue Card is huge at 3s. For Non Stop was for me hugely flattered at Sandown, and his previous run is a better indicator of his ability. Walkon will go very close if he doesn't bounce.

Any thoughts on Western Leader getting 2 stone from Mikael d'Haguenet? 10/3 more than fair if he is trying.

Interesting runner Hamm given he broke down very very badly at Aintree - surprised that Shark has managed to get him back to the track as I believe that was a big price in the Spring of 2010. Will be good to see him out again and good luck :)

Agree about CC being way too big at the prices surely Walkon needs further and he didnt go on after his first run back last year. Really like Tenor Nivernais in the 3.40.

Managed to recoup my losses from the festival there,not sure he would have won had minella stayed on its feet though.im a real fan of the horse but I don't think it will ever realise its potential with those clowns. :-)

Seriously well done lads. I couldn't talk myself into backing him after being burnt twice but he had the form in the book.

I made Cue Card a 6/4 shot last night-was completely freaked when I saw the 100/30 with Stan James this morning.These are the kind of things you ignore in peak form but it's different when the game is going against you.

I thought similarly. Walkon has been in and out for a while now, and the Williams yoke is a 140s horse. I think Cue Card ran around 7/8 pounds below his last run.

I think the Henderson horse has a chance against Fingal Bay at the prices. I have never held Fingal Bay in the same regard as others, but I think the Henderson horse has stacks of potential.

Way Up In The Air in the Punchestown bumper. Did they give Nina Carberry too much rope or did the best horse win anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back