What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year when it hits your side of the planet.

Get Me Out of Here had the ideal prep race for this, has been burning up the gallops since and there will be some long faces at Jackdaw if he get's beat today.

The main danger is obvious but he'll have to be good if he's going to stop this fella today.

Last edited:

Get Me Out of Here had the ideal prep race for this, has been burning up the gallops since and there will be some long faces at Jackdaw if he get's beat today.

The main danger is obvious but he'll have to be good if he's going to stop this fella today.

It's quite simple with this horse. If his sporting owner fancies him he goes close, otherwise he gets run over. Watch the market and act accordingly. For me this horse is the flag barer for all things Jackdaws and non-jiggers.

The horse is trying for it's life or I wouldn't have posted it. Please yourself smart ass

Oh please. His County Hurdle gamble was nothing short of a disgrace and thank God he was beat. For the record I have backed the horse at 4/1 tomorrow because they have no choice but to run him straight.

Getmeoutofhere has had SERIOUS back problems, the horse is barely trainable these days and would benefit from a drop in the weights of about 15lbs as he's still lumbered with his Supreme Novice mark.

The horse is 100% trying, that's a fact and he'll be beaten out of sight today in light of a strong run race with a potential graded horse in Oscargo.

You'll probably come on here crying at around 5 O'Clock that the horse was bent when it ends up last.

Last edited:
Happy New Year

2.00 Fairyhouse..Dutching on

Bella Mana Mou @ 16-1 [Betfred] BOG
The Book Thief @ 10-1 [Betfred] BOG

NR

One Term looks overpriced at 7/1 in the opener at Cheltenham. His bumper form is very solid and the defeat by Ballyrock on his hurdles debut at Hereford looks a lot more understandable since yesterday's Challow Hurdle, where that horse made Fingal Bay work for his win.

Having my biggest bet of the year so far on Micks in the 3:10 at Punchestown. Sluicedup the last day and is still on a very very reasonable mark. Martin's yoke is the danger but if he's off he wins......

Having my biggest bet of the year so far on Micks in the 3:10 at Punchestown. Sluicedup the last day and is still on a very very reasonable mark. Martin's yoke is the danger but if he's off he wins......

I see the New Year spirit has destroyed a few brain cells OTB - do you still fancy his chances at Fairyhouse?

Have to agree with Grey - One Term looks good e/way value

also doing
1:05 Sonofvic
2:10 Hidden Keel & Cape Tribulation e/way
3:20 Oscar Whisky / Cockney Trucker s/f/c
3:50 Balaklava e/way

It's quite simple with this horse. If his sporting owner fancies him he goes close, otherwise he gets run over. Watch the market and act accordingly. For me this horse is the flag barer for all things Jackdaws and non-jiggers.

Couldn't agree more. It's awful when the media go on about how great it is for JP to have a winner with all he does for racing. If racing really wants to change, it's the likes of JP who should be gotten rid of first. It's amazing the lack of investigation into runners of his that show enormous improvement all of a sudden when money is down...

Couldn't agree more. It's awful when the media go on about how great it is for JP to have a winner with all he does for racing. If racing really wants to change, it's the likes of JP who should be gotten rid of first. It's amazing the lack of investigation into runners of his that show enormous improvement all of a sudden when money is down...

Totally agree, Jonjo hasn't achieved anything in Horse Racing, an average trainer who employees end of the earth stable staff on bake bean salaries, horses who are unprogressable, handicap ridden and a yard that's been falling down on its knees for 10-20 years crying out for a lick of paint whilst no Sponsors are interested in putting money into the operation - you could say he's given less to racing than Peter Grayson.

I'm firmly with you guys on this one, he's a total prick, utter waste to our exsitance and should retire.

Solix at 6s today is absolutely enormous. I don't think a literal reading of Sonofvic's form behind Grand Crus is correct (same as For Non Stop yesterday with his formline with Al Ferof). Solix does need to improve his jumping, but he seems to me to be one of those horses whose errors don't interrupt his rhythm that much. He has a fantastic engine as well.

Solix at 6s today is absolutely enormous. I don't think a literal reading of Sonofvic's form behind Grand Crus is correct (same as For Non Stop yesterday with his formline with Al Ferof). Solix does need to improve his jumping, but he seems to me to be one of those horses whose errors don't interrupt his rhythm that much. He has a fantastic engine as well.

Solix is rated 150 on the back of two dead end novices, let me remind you that My Way De Solzen was rated 159 when winning the Arkle who also ran in this race, if Solix is to beat Sonofvic today then he'll be rated around the 160 mark which would make him a Arkle winner - is Solix really an Arkle winner? nope, 6-1 today is a fair price on his chances given he's been made to look better than he has in his races.

My two for today are Solix who despite his quirks looks to have a massive engine-Sonofvic was possibly flattered by his proximity to Grands Crus and Invictus won his last race due to a clever move from Choc.I wouldn't be surprised to see Saint Are get placed.
The Fonze is an absolute legend around Tramore-he loves the track and is well capable of beating higher rated horses.His owner loves him and never bets on him so don't be surprised if he is a drifter.

Trespasser in the last for me today,really taken with the turn of foot at Taunton last time out,put the race to bed in about five strides!!

My two for today are Solix who despite his quirks looks to have a massive engine-Sonofvic was possibly flattered by his proximity to Grands Crus and Invictus won his last race due to a clever move from Choc.I wouldn't be surprised to see Saint Are get placed.
The Fonze is an absolute legend around Tramore-he loves the track and is well capable of beating higher rated horses.His owner loves him and never bets on him so don't be surprised if he is a drifter.

We would have won if Geraghty didn't stop riding him before the last. I hate it and have posted it so many times on here over xmas. I have no idea why jockeys stop a horse 3/4 lengths before the last fence - keep riding them in the same rhythm as they have all race. Very frustrating.

I can't believe people thought Sonofvic was a 5/4 chance. Slide rule handicapping yet again.

For a man that doesn't bet that's pretty hefty going.....

I plan on destroying some birds so I need the money.

Can't believe people thought Solix was a Arkle winner, had no chance on his form and I gladly collected on that race.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back