What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Solix was an Arkle winner?

You are an absolute moron, and I am very much in the camp of people who will leave here if you continue to post/are not banned.

Who said Solix was an Arkle winner?

You are an absolute moron, and I am very much in the camp of people who will leave here if you continue to post/are not banned.

He would have been rated 160 if he won that race, Arkle winners are rated around that mark so don't know how you thought he couldn't win an Arkle?

Sonofivc was going the best and would have won that race.

I still can't fathom why Geraghty slowed him down. Cheltenham is the worst place to try this trick - no horse slowed down into the last can then be expected to gather momentum up the hill.

Happy Champion Court won if it wasn't Solix - a very likeable horse.

I know I shouldn't indulge his fantasy but "Bruce" is basically saying that champion court is now the arkle winner??

My two for today are Solix who despite his quirks looks to have a massive engine-Sonofvic was possibly flattered by his proximity to Grands Crus and Invictus won his last race due to a clever move from Choc.I wouldn't be surprised to see Saint Are get placed.
The Fonze is an absolute legend around Tramore-he loves the track and is well capable of beating higher rated horses.His owner loves him and never bets on him so don't be surprised if he is a drifter.

Good spot re the Fonze, may follow you in. If you take the view Tranquil Sea is soft and possibly gone, then he has nothing to find on ORs with any of the rest, has the great course record you referred to, and is 8s.

You DON'T GAMBLE, remember? And if you'd be that unhappy at losing just a ton, you really shouldn't. Spoofer.

I don't gamble every day, some of us have careers and dreams to chase.

I've put £1500 in my Betfair today and haven't got much left, that's why I dont gamble every day.

£500 win OSCARGO.

I've put £1500 in my Betfair today and haven't got much left, that's why I dont gamble every day.

£500 win OSCARGO.

Do you not post on the Betfair forum any more Phil?

£500 win OSCARGO.

Didnt you see his last race Bruce-will definitely hit a flat spot.

Well, that was a very unfortunate result with OSCARGO. One thing to have your selection fairly nutted by a resurgent animal, deeply disappointing to see it run most of the race minus the rider. But that's gambling for ya!

Oscar Whiskey at 4/6 was crazy. I backed Poungach the last day at Sandown but he is an out and out stayer.

Tanlic- i agree with you on that last excellent run by getmeoutofhere. Please tell jonjo to drop the horse back in trip for another crack at the trophy at newbury next month. Imo he will hack up if at the level of form he was in the that race two years ago, and is burning up the gallops as you say. He beat some good horses that day:)

Last edited:
Gpt my roasted ass handed to me on a plate yesterday (like most on here it seems) but undeterred I have taken some of the 5/2 By the Hour in the first at Cork. About 10lbs well in in comparison to it's chase rating - this mare was very strongly fancied for the Paddy Power at Leopardstown and connections were gutted to miss the cut by one especially as there were two late non-runners. Its a tricky little race but she should love conditions and be able for these. I will be doubling her also with Last Time D'albain in the second last. Very impressive lto and has has tonnes of scope having only raced 6 times. The 4/1 is fair but may yet drift as there will be a few fancied in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back