What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very original but told the fave in the last at Wolves has ALOT in hand.

i think the drop in class ....50k price tag ...overall breeding...tells you that tbh..off a mark of 45 i would be disappointed if it hasn't got 30lb in hand

Last edited:
i think the drop in class ....50k price tag ...overall breeding...tells you that tbh..off a mark of 45 i would be disappointed if it hasn't got 30lb in hand

Yet there are people willing to lay him at evens on Betfair?? Id be worried about that to be honest.

Yet there are people willing to lay him at evens on Betfair?? Id be worried about that to be honest.

yes ..odd..if the stable are saying its on..its at least a 75 horse..so should be the bet of the year

...in the circumstances..best steer clear

Last edited:
its one of those types Del..if its ready to run near its real mark..it should be 1.25..1.30 ...the fact its even money tells you..not today

it will be very interesting to look at the place market just before the off..there is usually a bucketload of cash offered if its not on tonight

Last edited:
Bloody nightmare I wouldn't mind so much but keep getting beat due to jockey ineptitude more than anything else. If the horses were tailed off would make it easier to swallow. Roll on 2013 or hopefully The Mayans have got it right!!!

Bloody nightmare I wouldn't mind so much but keep getting beat due to jockey ineptitude more than anything else. If the horses were tailed off would make it easier to swallow. Roll on 2013 or hopefully The Mayans have got it right!!!

Same as that - there have been some God awful rides given to horses lately and I have backed some desperately unlucky losers but I would have to say I much prefer a run of that than seeing the yokes I've backed getting tailed off or pulled up.
Keep the faith you are calling the right horses you just need a little luck to fall your way which it inevitably will.....:blink:

Highway Code (2.20 Chep) has been out of the first 3 just once in 7 races on soft or heavy ground - tipping up when leading at the last at Warwick.
Chepstow's slog should suit him perfectly, and with the dead 8, looks an ew bet to nothing at the current 7/1.

Ski Sunday 1.00 catterick.been turned over at short odds and been out of sorts after a purple patch ladt year.not been the same horse over fences but one of the connections tells me they are expecting it to go close,5/1 at mo.

Ski Sunday 1.00 catterick.been turned over at short odds and been out of sorts after a purple patch ladt year.not been the same horse over fences but one of the connections tells me they are expecting it to go close,5/1 at mo.
:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back