What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highway Code (2.20 Chep) has been out of the first 3 just once in 7 races on soft or heavy ground - tipping up when leading at the last at Warwick.
Chepstow's slog should suit him perfectly, and with the dead 8, looks an ew bet to nothing at the current 7/1.

Niggled before they jumped the 2nd, beaten when they jumped the third, and finished tailed off. Hey-ho.:o

I like Adranian 6:30 – on a line through One More Roman, Dressed In Lace and Just Breathe he should have the beating of Oratorian, Not Bad For A Boy & Crowning Star. The top weight Monnover is probably too high in the h’cap as Noseda sold him and Dandy gave up on him after one run. The danger could be Worth but has stamina to prove.

Adranian to win @ 7/1
Worth – stake saver and small r/f/c

Passion Plan 8.50 Dundalk. Worthy of an each way bet tonight im told, they will be very dissappointed if it is out of the first three, as will I, and it has a chance of winning too. 9/2 w/o fav is also a bet. (10/1 and 11/1 in places, worth taking if you can).

Bramante (8.20) is too short now at 2.7 on Betfair. I've laid it with the intention of backing it back at 3.45 ish off the show.

I like Adranian 6:30 – on a line through One More Roman, Dressed In Lace and Just Breathe he should have the beating of Oratorian, Not Bad For A Boy & Crowning Star. The top weight Monnover is probably too high in the h’cap as Noseda sold him and Dandy gave up on him after one run. The danger could be Worth but has stamina to prove.

Adranian to win @ 7/1
Worth – stake saver and small r/f/c

:cool:

Bramante (8.20) is too short now at 2.7 on Betfair. I've laid it with the intention of backing it back at 3.45 ish off the show.

I've bottled it. Walked ino an independent who was 7/4 just now and backed it to cover my lay. Still hoping it goes on the drift on to show though.

Ended up with a free bet to 125 on Brimante. He travelled sweetly but hard to pick up too many lengths at Dundalk, no excuses mind.

Howd'ja manage that?
I don't think it ever bettered 2.72 to Back on the machine or 7/4 with the books.
Did you say earlier you Layed it at 2.7 ?

Laid at 1.75 in running. Risky, my downside would have been 180 had he missed the break etc

Laid at 2.7
Backed at 7/4 with the books (early price)
Backed at 2.66 to turn my red on Bramante
to the field
Laid at 1.76 in running to cover my Betfair & Books stake and leave me with a green of 125.

If anyone needs a lesson in trading my number is 353 86 1062126. Any time.

Last edited:
Laid at 2.7
Backed at 7/4 with the books (early price)
Backed at 2.66 to turn my red on Bramante
to the field
Laid at 1.76 in running to cover my Betfair & Books stake and leave me with a green of 125.

If anyone needs a lesson in trading my number is 353 86 1062126. Any time.

You don't need to justify yourself to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back