What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juanito Chico (5.50 Eps) is ideally suited by a sharp 7f (career record 211), will relish the ground, and has a plum draw (most of the pace low) for a horse that needs delivering late in proceedings.
11/2 generally.

Juanito Chico (5.50 Eps) is ideally suited by a sharp 7f (career record 211), will relish the ground, and has a plum draw (most of the pace low) for a horse that needs delivering late in proceedings.
11/2 generally.

GL, I like this one too. Seem to remember that he won at this meeting last year in a really fast time

Saxon Warrior looks cut & dried for the Derby, though there's little mileage in his price. I'll take him to do the same to Roaring Lion he has the last twice, which pays 7/1 currently on B365.
Might also chance my arm on Young Rascal for the tricast, too. (36/1 at the mo).
Cracking race, as always.:thumbsup:

I'm having the worst start to a flat season ever so I'd steer clear of these friggers.

Anna Nerium 2.50 Epsom. Impressed in the Free Handicap and being by Dubawi out of an Old Vic mare it's no surprise she didn't feature much in the 1000 on fast ground. Conditions better for her today.

Proschema 3.40 Doncaster. Don't normally put 2yos in my tracker but this one went straight in after his second to a nice Hamdan horse back end of last year. Unfortunately he started this year in better races but ran really well at Haydock before finding Chester not to his liking in the Vase. 13/2 is too big and an OR of 100 isn't bad at all.

In the Derby I like Dee Ex Bee and have him win and place at nice odds. AP bet on The Pentagon which I've pretty much wrote off. I also have Saxon Warrior in doubles with Invincible Army (cover for a nice possie on Sioux Nation) and Konchek (Norfolk)

Anna Nerium 2.50 Epsom. Impressed in the Free Handicap and being by Dubawi out of an Old Vic mare it's no surprise she didn't feature much in the 1000 on fast ground. Conditions better for her today.

You have every right to be spitting blood after that race, Euro. Best horse in the race beaten by the jockey.

I wasn't overjoyed Dessie. It's been a very bad week or so - I still haven't got over Invincible Army yet. Badly need Dee Ex Bee to place.

Feeling yr pain Euro, since Invincible Army last Saturday everything gone to pot this week, big losses in Epsom over the 2 days - that Anna Nerium run just typical and topped off with Watchable in the last being strongarmed into the hot dog stalls - not one effing winner nor place 5th 6th or 7th every time when needing 4th 5th or 6th.

Last bit of cash gone on valdizar at Chepstow 6.30 - there's a health warning for anyone thinking of backing it

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I feel for you guys

Ellthea (1:30) can win at Chantilly Sunday. Karl Burke can get her back to best and she has the best soft ground form on offer. Expecting her to go very close if not win nicely.

Last edited:
3.20 Newton Abbot All Set To Go
I backed this horse in the Swinton when he got outpaced between the last two and I hope today’s extra distance will suit. 7/1 a decent enough price to find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.20 Newton Abbot All Set To Go
I backed this horse in the Swinton when he got outpaced between the last two and I hope today’s extra distance will suit. 7/1 a decent enough price to find out

That went well

1. COMPUTABLE. Trained by Tim Easterby. Improved for being gelded, which he showed when third at Thirsk last time. He travelled powerfully that day, like a horse who would improve for the run.

(Runs tomorrow night - Gosforth Park). :)

Last edited:
Uttoxeter 4.40 Moss on the Mill worth an interest here at 8/1. The handicapper may have taken a chance dropping this fella to 115 as he won off 123 a year ago. Not much to justify support recently though

Haydock. 4:00.

ARCHIMEDES E/W is overpriced at 20/1. He's picked up a few races with a healthy strike rate over the years. We need to forgive the last two or three runs, as he obviously went off the boil, after a busy winter campaign on the all weather.

He's been dropped three pound in the handicap, so can be chanced to run well, trying to make all with usual front running tactics. Market support would be a good sign.

Last edited:
Fancy a couple in the 1st 2 races at Nottm today.
1.45 Moveonup-Ran very well on his debut at Goodwood despite getting no clear run and bumped about, ran on strongly in final furlong, booked De Souza who is 4-10 for Kelleway this year.
2.55 On just his 4th run at 20/1 Farhh Away, divided the 2 favs at Ripon on GF ground over this trip, the winner Weellan just touched off by Byron's Choice at Catterick yesteday from a 6lb higher mark, back in 5th at Ripon Elixsoft 5 lengths behind had already won twice and 2nd twice at Newcastle, form looks good to me. Hopefully both should place at least for an EW double.

Morning

8.20 Lingfield

Can not separate these two, so will back both

Voi @ 7-2 [Skybet] & Caravela @ 3-1 [888 Sport]

1pt win on both [BOG]

DOLPHIN VILLAGE can win the 3:30 at Yarmouth.

On turf he's earned over 50K the past few years, winning 6 races. He was regressive last season, going down a whopping two stone in the ratings, but I think the key to why he can come back to form is the drop to class 6 level. He came third and fourth a couple of times in this class level on the all weather during the winter and I feel a seventh career win is now imminent.

Last edited:
Salisbury 4:55. Sweet Pursuit. Retains potential. Well handicapped with seven pound claimer, and step up to 7F looks spot on. Best I could find Sunday.

Royal Ascot Wednesday 3:05. Jeremiah is ultra consistent, never finished out the first three or four in career. I fancy with the new headgear on, that he is good each way value.

Last edited:
Good each way support in the betting for Jerimiah, especially after Oisin won the first race. Hoping for a big run.

COMPUTABLE.

This runs in Ripon's 2:45. D-Day for a handsome win, surely?

I'm really anticipating a better run with new headgear.
Definitely one for the L15... Don't give up on him, not even July yet. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back