What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worcester 3.40
Psychedelic Rock has a good chance here on his form with Arthur’s Gift last year. That one’s now rated 137 and this lad gets to race off 132 today. The others look weighted up to their best apart from Zubayr who isn’t one to trust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5:00 Beverley Moonlit Sands.

I haven't exactly been knocking in the winners lately, but this should run well.

She has Beverley form, dropped two pound in the handicap. 9/1 is worth a bet.

Last edited:
Old hurdler Keep In Line (Salisbury 4:40), who disappointed in that Sphere, is now on an excellent rating on turf. The type of horse who could be handicapped nicely enough to win a few races this season if he could just produce the goods.

Last edited:
My old friend Atletico (7.30 N/c) returns to the fray tonight, and this stiff 5f and likely strong pace should suit him ideally. 5/1 taken.

Well done, Geoff. Atlas is the each way horse in Curraghs 4:05, I'm on my way out so can't explain a lot though.

Last edited:
Yayyyyyy well done Martin, fancied it this time with ya

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Watch out for Computable especially in a more valuable race next time. Onwards and upwards. Very well handicapped.

Last edited:
Watch out for Computable especially in a more valuable race next time. Onwards and upwards. Very well handicapped.
Is entered Wednesday Musselburgh. Could bid for a quick double. It's only a class five.

West Coast Flyer posted a career best when winning on just his 2nd start for David Simcock lto and he may well improve again for tonight's step up in trip.
He's generally 6/1, but the horse he beat lto (pair clear) is only 9/4 to win the slightly better class preceding contest.

Different League (12.20) wasn't given a hard time when she couldn't win the King's Stand, but still ran her best race since joining Coolmore. A little improvement, a big drop in class, and Sandown's stiff 5, all indicate a better performance expected today.
Worth an ew poke at the current 13/2.

Last edited:
Different League (12.20) wasn't given a hard time when she couldn't win the King's Stand, but still ran her best race since joining Coolmore. A little improvement, a big drop in class, and Sandown's stiff 5, all indicate a better performance expected today.
Worth an ew poke at the current 13/2.

Gone the way of all good e/w shouts - close 4th :(

I reckon Marney James (3.35) will have too much zip for Line Of Reason and, with little else in the race, a straight forecast looks a fairly safe option (currently c11/2 B365).

Computable is back out at Chester again on Friday night, (9:00), where he looks extremely well handicapped and primed to run well. I hope he can once again justifiy his inclusion in my 'flat horses to follow list' 2018. (No 1 - see blog post)

Last edited:
Trying a win patent on these, Windsor 6:50 Capala 7:20 Wiley Post 7:50 Vodka Pigeon

Cheers. He won nicely, would we put it past Mark Johnston to run him on Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back