What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , I'm a new member.
Have a look at trainer Andrew Hughes form, it's amazing.
I've put on 2 small ew patents on his 4 runners today.
Might be a disaster , but worth a small punt just on his form.

Good luck Robie that trainer is certainly in form.

I would give a good shout to Cotubanama in Leicesters 5:10. This one is well handicapped to go close. The first time cheekpieces are applied. 14/1 + is not a bad price.

Mick Channon actually has three good chances at Kempton this evening.

5:25 (Jungle Juice) and 6:00 (Single) are probably the best.

Each way Trixie I'm looking at doing.

I'll be watching yours.

Last edited:
Edaraat ran much better than his finishing position allows in a hot York handicap. Poorly drawn he was hampered early andwas switched outside to the tune of being bang at the rear turning in. Made good ground from that point, without ever getting into contention.
Allowing for the difficult trip, I make that the best form in the race and he looks a solid bet at the general 11/4.

Ther'es good reason for believing Addis Abababa 2.50R is better with cut in the ground, so it's fairly safe to mark up his last 3 races (all on faster) which ahould make him a piece shorter than the general 9/2 he is currently.

Good Luck

8.00 Kempton-Running Cloud

Each Way @ 14-1 [Bet 365]

Expensive to follow but top jockeys keep riding him, so must be some ability there

I'm taking a chance on Don Ramiro 7.45 Newcastle. 11/1 . Been gelded and up in trip. . ew bet

Ther'es good reason for believing Addis Abababa 2.50R is better with cut in the ground, so it's fairly safe to mark up his last 3 races (all on faster) which ahould make him a piece shorter than the general 9/2 he is currently.

9/4 fav chinned by a 25/1 shot - unreal :rolleyes:

Returning from a 3 month break Sh Boom 2.45Y, went off an unfancied 50/1 shot in a red hot Sandown 1m gp3. In a steadily run contest, she finished quite well, over a distance short of her optimum, in a close up 5th. With that run behind her she should strip fitter today, up in trip and dropped in class, and she makes plenty of appeal at the general 12/1.

I've had a little on it tomorrow Reet at 33s down to a mile with first time blinkers or something.

While I think of it and he doesn't have an entry today/tomorrow but keep an eye out for next entry for Viking Hoard: in a previous life I knew the current trainer very well and know the ways he campaigns when having taken on a new horse he thinks is too high in the handicap. Might be worth a look next time out over optimum trip and going.....which I am sure he will get.

I've had a little on it tomorrow Reet at 33s down to a mile with first time blinkers or something.

Cheers O.
Strange one this, as she was taken out of a race only last month, because the soft groud was deemed unsuitable?

Reckon Blissful 3.00N could eat these if Coolmore run her with serious intent but, with the dead 8 runners, worth an ew punt at the general 8/1 anyway.

Good money for Aidan O Briens Iberia in the 1:50. I fancy this.

Of the market leaders Majestic Dawn looks the one in the Cambridgeshire, but I will stick with Chance at three times the price. He needs to take a big step up in class but I think he is an interesting colt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back