What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I am not allowed to bet at Betfair or other betting exchanges as a German, I cannot even see this platforms from here... :(

If I could, I would Lay Rey De Oro in the Japan Cup tomorrow morning. This horse is well out of form and hasn't run since September. Don't really understand why he is among the favourites?

2.25 Haydock
Lisnagar Oscar looks good value here at 10/1 (5 places). This race looks to have plenty of runners who might improve for the step up in trip but preference is for this fella who’s previously run well at 3m including a win over C&D

3.20 Ascot
Giving Speredek another chance here at 10/1. He’s surely better than last time at Ascot when he didn’t seem to enjoy being held up. Hopefully he’ll be ridden more positively today and can take advantage of being dropped 3lb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I missed the good prices on Bold Plan as was busy this morning but still happy with getting 11/4. Form study paid off!

Last edited:
Leodis Dream 5.50W won a slightly better race than this 3 ago, then had a nightmare draw in a Dundalk gp3, followed up by having to make all early for a similar reason at Lingfield. Unsurprisingly, he didn't last home over a furlong further. Better drawn this evening, and ought to capitalise.
4/1 generally.

Two tomorrow.

Hereford

2:40 I'll have a nibble on the ex Irish horse formerly trained by Peter Fahey called Josie Abbing having her first start in England on a hurdle mark of 110. Good form in maiden hurdles, so looks to be starting off well handicapped. 16/1

Southwell

3:40 Vallarta has been on the go for quite some time but certainly pays his way. He stays 7F so I expect the jockey will hopefully want to make the most of his stamina by racing up there. I will take a chance thay he will be on form tomorrow and he has a strong chance on his best form. 8/1

Last edited:
One more for the each way trixie.

Wetherby 2:55

Higgs had some useful form in novice hurdles. He unferperformed in a couple of handicap hurdles when short odds but recently had the wind surgery for new trainer, the good doctor, Richard Newland. 5/1 or thereabouts but a solid third choice for my each way trixie I reckon.

Last edited:
Hereford
2.40 Illuminated Beauty (fair mark) & Arian (Best fresh) both e/way

3.50 Frankie Baby (ttrainer has won 2 of the last 4 runnings of the race)

Wetherby 1.50 Proschema

Hereford
2.40 Illuminated Beauty (fair mark) & Arian (Best fresh) both e/way

3.50 Frankie Baby (ttrainer has won 2 of the last 4 runnings of the race)

Wetherby 1.50 Proschema

15.50 Frankie Baby Frankie Baby goes nicely at home and should be pretty straight for this today. We are looking for a sold performance on debut.

The sharp track and strong pace of the 2.10L are close to ideal for Wiley Post and B365's 8/1 will do nicely.
Another step for Hollie Doyle in her quest for the ladies' record.

Tom Scu can have a good winner or two on Saturday I reckon.

Nordic Combined looks to have a winning chance in the first at Newbury.

I remember how Daklondike battled back like a good horse last season in a gruelling finish and he can out run the odds in the Hennessy.

Some Chaos has drifted markedly in the betting. Gone off him.

Last edited:
Tom Scu can have a good winner or two on Saturday I reckon.

Nordic Combined looks to have a winning chance in the first at Newbury.

I remember how Daklondike battled back like a good horse last season in a gruelling finish and he can out run the odds in the Hennessy.

Some Chaos has drifted markedly in the betting. Gone off him.
Paul Keily put up Some Chaos on the RP Postcast this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back