What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't type long battery dying.

Page Fuller has three good rides at Plumpton. I am on the first two....Maebh (1:30) and Tractor Fred (2:30).

She could do the treble on Scrutinse but I have gone against her with Sadma who I reckon will serve it up to her.

Last edited:
Feck Plumpton for a game of soldiers.

Ed Dunlop and Jamie Osborne with chances tonight at Wolverhampton.

Train a winner man.

Last edited:
Southwell 1.30 Keep Rolling 6/1 BOG - e/way - On a line through Edwardstone I would make this selection fav for the race. Looks excellent e/way value and the drop to 2m should be in his favour.

Glen Shiel 1.45L had some fair form in France, but probably ran the race of his life to finish a close 4th in the 156k 1m h'cap on hevy ground at Ascot on Champions Day. If Hollly Doyle can get to the lead round this sharp track, she's every chance of breaking the record.
9/1 best, currently

1st of all, thank you for the Happy Birthday e-mail, much appreciated.
Like one tonight at Dundald in 6.15-Midnitemudcrabs, think has a good chance with the 7lb claimer on top and a decent draw, is best over 7fs imo, has a 10lbs pull with Tyrconell inc apprentice allow for a few lengths lto when badly drawn, sl away.
3 runs ago ran 4th btn just over 2 lengths off 60, runs off 52 today. Didn't get a clear run in that race but the winner was btn just 1/2 length nto off 5lb higher, 2nd won when back over 7fs from 2lb higher and 3rd btn 1/2 length from 2lb higher, this horse runs from 8lbs less, has a very good EW chance imo.

If Might Bite is ever to beat Native River it ought to be around this sharp track and on this ground.
5/2 generous, imo.

Aso to provide some much needed cheer in the Venetia Williams yard after the dreadful loss of poor Houblon yesterday (Huntingdon 2.00)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just The Man 2.30L had no chance off a slow pace in a hot race at Kempton, latest. Poorly drawn, he pullled hard early, was dropped in and consequently was out with the washing when the the speed developed turning in, from where the jockey accepted his fate in the sprint finish, and did little to make up the leeway.
Had won a better race than today's previously, and with plenty of pace on the inside, a return to form should be sufficient.
4/1 generally

Loving Glance 6.15W easy c/d winner lto, didn't beat much but ran a cracking time for a 3yo.
9/4 best.

I give a good shout to Multipede at Hexham tomorrow (12:40). Could be about to take an upward step. Potentially well handicapped. Soft ground should be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back