What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.20 Carlisle
Saint Freule showed improvement last time staying on well and met be value here at 11/2 with Bet365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of Jonjo's is being well backed today.

I also fancy one of Venetia Williams.

I like the outsider of the field at Carlisle in the 2:25 called Misfits.

I have bunged them all in a lucky 15. Due a change of luck.

Southwell

1:10 Perfect City
2:15 Pink Legend

Carlisle

1:20 Cloudy Glen
2:25 Misfits

Went the way of all lucky 15s. Pink Legend wins to land me one winner. :)

Last edited:
Collodi has been well backed in that race, Placebacker. Good money too.

Tom O Brien has two good rides earlier on the card in the shape of 1:10 Perfect Moment and 1:40 Volt Face. He could land the double.

Last edited:
The Jean Genie 2.50L hit the front too soon off a strong pace in a better race than today's latest. Consequently, had nothing left in the closing stages and was chinned by a horse ridden out the back early. With A Kirby in the plate; compensation awaits,imo.
7/1 B365.

Exeter 2:50 A big fancy for Sustainable Star for me (well, for a mid week race anyway). The horse was a good third the last day. Now down in the handicap. Off the bottom weight. You don't see bets like this every day of the week.

A great chance at current odds of 12/1.

I wonder will it last...

A Marb special this..:)

Last edited:
Though he's won over 6f (off a steady early) Royal Birth 7.30W is an out-and-out 5f horse, so did particularly well to lead a good field for most of the 6f at Kempton, latest. better drawn to use his speed over today's 5f.
Current 9/1 doesn't begin to do him justice.

Uttoxeter 12.35 UBETYA 16/1 small e/way value bet. On a line through Papa Tango Charly & Benson the selection is closely matched with the two favs in this race. However, he has to prove he can jump hurdles and handle heavy ground.

Boxing Day [11.50 Sedgefield]

Affaire d'Honneur

Each Way @ 11-1 [Bet 365]

Go close if ground continues to dry out

Plenty of pace in the last at Wolves, which should suit the fav; however it wiil also be ideal for Summerghand who has featured in much better races during the summer.
Needs dropping in, but the pilot booking should ensure accomplishment and the general 13/2 looks mighty attractive.

I should have known they'd take Solomon Grey out.

This horse has now been yanked out of the Imperial Cup when well backed, missed two Cheltenham Festivals...and now scratched twenty minutes from todays race.

Is someone taking the mickey?

Plenty of pace in the last at Wolves, which should suit the fav; however it wiil also be ideal for Summerghand who has featured in much better races during the summer.
Needs dropping in, but the pilot booking should ensure accomplishment and the general 13/2 looks mighty attractive.

Well done; thanks fo that.

Reckon Solar Heights 3.40W can be forgiven his latest outing, which makes Laddies' 11/2 all the more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back