What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Anna Nerum 2.05D will be too hot for Freyjia today . useful f/c @ c20/1
Last big h'cap of the season, and I'll nail my colours to Tulip Fields 3.15D.
14/1 7places -Skybet.

I'm hoping to see Some Chaos run a big race to maybe show he has improved in the Badger Ales at Wincanton. It'll be interesting to see if he can cope with the class and with this opposition. I'll be keeping an eye on his jumping.

I see there's been support for Navajo Pass in the 2:40 at Aintree, so I've taken a chance.

Last edited:
I've been very lucky today.

Only backed the longshots in the Badger race and left every other fancy alone.

Each and every one fukt.

Good reasons to expect improvement from Knightcap in the 5.35 @ Southwell today, and well worth backing at the present 15/2.

I've done 4 at dundalk.
Royal admiral 200 8/1
Conor Hogan 235 15/2 4p
Russian river 340 13/2
Sestriere 445 7/1

Bobba Tee 2.50N was held up for his 1st try at this trip latest, as it turned out he'd probably have won, ridden more prominently. Don't see him repeating the error today.
Took 5/1 365, now 9/2.

Pacino 5.25N was unlucky not to win a better race than this, latest.
15/2 Hills.

2nd - thanks to Paul Hanagan's poor pace judgement.:rolleyes:

Perfect Times 7.05K skipped away from a fair field 3 ago over C&D, subsequent defeats easily forgiven. Has the fav to beat, but worth the chance at current 10/1.

Last edited:
I’ll be interested to see how Tedham gets on 2:36 Exeter. Having won a Class3 handicap hurdle he was fairly highly tried last season, running respectably without success although he did get 3rd in Grade3 stayers hurdle at Haydock. Reportedly, he has schooled brilliantly over fences. 13/2 at the moment I would prefer to see some market support before having more than a small e.w. Interest.

1.55 Bangor
This looks a competitive race and Django Django appeals at 10/1. Never got into the race at Ascot last time (hampered at the start although hard to see how badly due to the camera angle on the replay) and will hopefully strip a bit fitter today down in grade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.55 Bangor
This looks a competitive race and Django Django appeals at 10/1. Never got into the race at Ascot last time (hampered at the start although hard to see how badly due to the camera angle on the replay) and will hopefully strip a bit fitter today down in grade

That went well [emoji17]

I’ll be interested to see how Tedham gets on 2:36 Exeter. Having won a Class3 handicap hurdle he was fairly highly tried last season, running respectably without success although he did get 3rd in Grade3 stayers hurdle at Haydock. Reportedly, he has schooled brilliantly over fences. 13/2 at the moment I would prefer to see some market support before having more than a small e.w. Interest.

Pulled up! Well, that wasn’t in the script. He came in to 3/1 from the opening 17/2 so there was plenty of support. He never looked anything like it and struggled even more after the seventh fence blunder. You wouldn’t have thought the confidence behind him could be so misplaced.

During my perusals of the Festival markets last week I noticed Cilaos Emery was (for £2 only admittedly) 210 to back on the machine for the Ryanair. I took that (and 7/2 for the big race today when Battle... and Kemboy were priced as well) so hopefully he smashes his opponents later.

Cosmic Power 7.00 Ch had his 1st run over this C&D 2 weeks ago and, as it was a step up in trip, was dropped in behind the whole field.He settled nicely though, and proceeded to pass most of them, to finish a highly promising 4th. Can only improve for that quiet inroduction.
Solid bet @ the current 12/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back