What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m now laying anything Robbie Power rides.

Will be in loss whatever the results rest of the weekend now. An absolutely horrific result.

Who’s signature is beat the price and still lose? That’s exactly what I did.

Disgrace of a ride from Power. Thorough stayer he’s rideen for a turn of foot. Idiotic is the most charitable description I can apply.

Disgrace of a ride from Power. Thorough stayer he’s rideen for a turn of foot. Idiotic is the most charitable description I can apply.

He’s ******* clueless. I should have cashed out when I saw he was ******* jocked up, thought it was Danny Mullins. Riding it how you’d ride West Approach.

He’s abysmal. Wouldn’t trust him to ride my Mrs.

I'm sweet on Chidswell at Doncaster (3.15) tomorrow.

He's getting on a bit now at 11 years of age going on 12, but his two runs at Doncaster in his career thus far were excellent. He won well here in 2019, then an excellent third at Doncaster again in early 2020. I do like seeing horses like Chidswell perform year in year out. I couldn't back any other horse against him, even the young pretenders in opposition, given his track form. 8/1 is a good price.

Last edited:
Power is the biggest culprit, but Felix De Giles as well in the cross country just did the same.

What is it with jockeys just being motionless as if the horse has bags in hand, usually coming from the back, then try when the race is over. It’s my biggest gripe.

Too many of them thinking they’re riding Vautour. It’s honestly becoming my biggest gripe.

Patrick Mullins is another bridle merchant who does this most Cheltenham Festivals.

Last edited:
Travelled like the winner the whole way but didn't get up the hill after all. It was worth a shot but not sure where he can go now.

Good to see Kalashnikov more like his old self but Mister Fisher was ultimately just too good.
Sandown 2 mile handicap at the start of Feb he's won for the last two years - another run over 2 1/2 will get him back down to his winning mark from this year.

13.30 Doncaster – Rarest Diamond 12/1 e/w

She had a wind-op through the Autumn. She had a trapped Epiglottis which was the same thing that Cue Card had back in the day. She ran a lovely comeback race at Hereford. I think she is crying out for three miles. This looks a nice opportunity and I’ll be disappointed if she doesn’t run a really big race. Trainer Joe Tizzard
Being out of Milan the four furlong step up in distance should really suit this horse, same jockey Robbie Power rode it the last time finishing 4th not giving the horse a hard time time , doing his best work at the finish. It is also the horses second run after a wind operation and usually connections give the horse a run first to see did the operation work so second run tomorrow everything looks good for a nice run.

6/1 now.

Last edited:
Moyode lady 137f 9/1 step back up in trip should help.
Windsor avenue 150c 8/1 2nd to imperial aura off this mark.
Goshen 300c took 5/2.i thought that was a decent price.

I think Ibleo (7/2) is going to be hard to beat in the Cheltenham 2m handicap chase. He has been let in here very lightly off 137, imo - still a progressive horse.

Last edited:
I think Ibleo (7/2) is going to be hard to beat in the Cheltenham 2m handicap chase. He has been let in here very lightly off 137, imo - still a progressive horse.

On a line through Amoola Gold who progressed next time out, no reason to think that Ibleo won't either, he is absolutely thrown in against the Nicholl's pair, which gives him a tremendous chance...best bet of the day at the present price!!!

Last edited:
Cheltenham
1.50 Good Boy Bobby
2.25 Ask a Honey Bee
3.00 Ch’tibello
3.35 Miah Grace

Hoping the last named can overcome the handicap of Joe Colliver in the saddle. Sam Spinner did a few times so some hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a line through Amoola gold who progressed next time out, no reason to think that Ibleo won't either, he is absolutely thrown in against the Nicholl's pair, which gives him a tremendous chance...best bet of the day at the present price!!!

I'm hoping Zanza is thrown in!

If anyone wonders why I dislike seeing Richard Johnson on anything I've backed, I give you that Zanza ride.

I accept the chances are he wouldn't have beaten the winner but I'd be pretty confident he'd have been second.

Two very good tactical rides from Deutsch on Ibleo and, especially, Scu on the winner. Deutsch obviously saw they were going too fast up front and allowed Ibleo to settle back a bit before coming on strong up the hill but Scu got his sectionals absolutely bang on and never really had to ask his horse a question. Impressive winner, I have to say.

Johnson, I repeat, is the ultimate oxymoron: a useless fanny.

Always a disappointment when they change tactics in a big race like with Good Boy Bobby there. Usually prominent so I wondered what was happening when he was out the back early on.

Well done Chatham Street Lad backers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chasing losses to a degree, I suppose, but I went into oddschecker to take 11/4 Goshen only to see 6/4 and 11/8! When did that happen?

Instead, I've taken Stormy Ireland ew 4 places and ew w/o Goshen.

Good luck

12.00 Lingfield-Possible Man

Each Way @ 5-1 [Skybet]

Gosden newcomer is all the rage but this horse ran with promise on debut

All over Goodbye Stranger and the brilliant Daryl Jacob like a rash....Stable companion Overpriced Mixer is an accident waiting to happen, can't be trusted and is of limited ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back