What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just looked now 45 mins too late but cracking tipping nonetheless. Well done all involved.

best bet not run yet :lol:..its in the next...Legal Legacy..ran well last time and winner won off higher mark since..up 3lb here but stable is 2 from last 3 ands should get a strong pace here

Only bet for me today is Up The Girls in the 2:35 Limerick - she'd been running very well in points and looked to have really come into her own this autumn prior to a return to the track at Tramore on the final day of 2011, she usually makes the running but was left 5 or 6 lengths at the start and had to creep into the race under John Cullen but she was given a fine ride and only just failed to peg back todays rival Volkis O'Blue, she's up 2lbs for that run and Paul Townend takes over but given her racing style I think that Limerick will suit and that she still has plenty in hand of the handicapper. The 7/1 with Boylesports should be smashed!!

Drops back in trip today - any opinion on whether it'll suit?

Think she needs to be ridden closer to the pace Benny - if they have her handy then I can't see the drop being too much of a problem.

15/1 on Betfair is a fair price IMO.

Biba Diva (3.30 Ling) is bred to need further than 1m, so the slow pace at Kempton lto wouldn't have suited her at all. Today's step up in trip, and the booking of the jockey with a perfect 3 from 3 for the stable this season, suggests better might be forthcoming.

Wolves 4:20 - Elna Bright - going by form with other horses he shouldn't win but going by course form and times he looks the value bet at 13/2.

Lingfield - 4:35 Laconicos - heard a little whisper about this one but the markets currently suggets otherwise - small e/way 14/1

She's A Queen for Sarah Dawson in the getting out stakes at Dundalk - prepared to give her another chance back down to 10.5f tonight and think she rates a decent E/W bet at 8/1.

I backed MASLAK today, I am not Familiar with the trainer or jockey, It was an amatuer race the jockey was a Mr M Mitchell, he led from start to finish very good ride,
f657f815.jpg

Roman General to claw back last weeks buried tank on the 73 rated aeroplane :lol:

Billy Lee gave this a bit to do. I believe the stewards looked into the ride. I suppose with a couple of front runners in the race you could understand his thinking.

dear orchard cross paddocks a wonderful win may you have many more of them and good luck to you and yours we don't all enjoy such good fortune especially my good self yesterday i lost my house four jacks was better the young ones are good children they do well in school when they remember to go sometimes they can't when they have lice this time it was nits their mother is a brave woman to go near them i would not any help you can manage will bring great blessings i would say a prayer myself if i was a believer may god forgive me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back