What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warwick 6:05 Hanahoe - this horse strikes me as a horse thats learning to settle and the penny is finally dropping - could be well handicapped on my figures and I've had a 20/80 bet at 9.6 and 2.98 in the hope i'm right and it's gambled in what is a poor hurdles race.

Well done to those who have picked the winners today - wife and mother-in-law kept me out shopping and I missed them. :(

Backed Fazza lto and was dissapointed to get beaten by Wisemans Diamond and Edmaaj, has a 6lb pull with Wisemans Diamond and with the ground being not as bad think he can turn the tables tonight.
Edwin Tuer does really well with his small team of horses and once they hit form they generally keep it. Won 3 races last year but run behind The Osteopath was the best. Progeny of Sulamani whose stock do very well on soft going, had 2 runs this year and should be spot on now.

Backed Fazza lto and was dissapointed to get beaten by Wisemans Diamond and Edmaaj, has a 6lb pull with Wisemans Diamond and with the ground being not as bad think he can turn the tables tonight.
Edwin Tuer does really well with his small team of horses and once they hit form they generally keep it. Won 3 races last year but run behind The Osteopath was the best. Progeny of Sulamani whose stock do very well on soft going, had 2 runs this year and should be spot on now.

You and G are serious operators.

had small win + place on Lizzie in the 8.45..drop to 64 coincides with drop back to correct distance..easterby in good form..2 from 3 at thirsk as well

a lot aligning here..20.0 looks good

I think the main reason people stick with this forum is because there is enough good judges putting people on the right track for nowt.

You're a sick man! There is nothing like having the foresight to have it off on an event the whole nation talks about but don't profit on. Respect!

I was balls deep laying Silverhand win and place earlier on-I thought Carberry was going to pull it out of the fire from an impossible position but thankfully he finished 4th.
That was the serious business of the day-after that I knew my luck was in.

Taking a chance on Chica Loca in the 1000 Guineas and will be watching Coupe De Ville trail in last for a shuddering reminder to Camelot backers that they have got themselves in a right pickle for The Derby.

Then there's Chips Are Down in the first at Leopardstown with anything in the first 2 places for him today would be a great form boost for the mighty Move To Strike so I might be playing at 6-1.

Small double on the two - not getting heavily involved as the beginning in the demise of the 2000 Guineas form will be enough to fill my oven for Sunday dinner.

Ridden up with the pace, Wrote probably didn't last home on Meydan's taxing aw surface.
With Leopardstown's drying ground and the lesser opposition, he really ought to win this cosily, though I wouldn't be backing him to win any Derby.

Flycorn should run a big race in the 6.50 Killarney, is in better form than when 4th at Aintree and is fancied to go well. . on at 13/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back