What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy Uxizandre in the 15:00 at Newbury. Alan King's charge seems to have a decent chance..........

Certainly agree there!
f_ok.gif

Last edited:
Howard's Legacy (2.45 Lud) made all to easily beat a better horse than these on his chase debut, but would've been up against it dropped back 3f in trip subsequently.
Today he gets the 3m his trainer thinks he needs, and it could just be Xmas come early.

My form anaylisis has identified the following horses as having chances at Lingfield today:

2:00 Warfare
2:30 Soweto Star (NAP)
3:00 Liberal Lady
3:30 Noble Silk

Now off to clean the toilet, ta da:)

GL

Last edited:
My only bet today will be Kap West in the 15:10 at Towcester. It will be a real slog today at this demanding track with current ground conditions, but this one seems to fit the bill. Ridden by the excellent Duggie Costello, a jumps rider I have a lot of time for.

Best of luck today everyone! :)

If he's fully wound-up after a break I think Tiqris should run well in the bumper at Ascot (15:40). Hobbs stable just had a winner so that's a decent indicator that all is well in the yard.
GL!

best bet of the week runs in the last..been waiting for Sir Boss to get a pace collapse ..today is the day.

Off this mark he will take some stopping with that pace collapse..his run in higher grade off 69 on 30 August looks really good in context of today's race..

honest deal jeer illustrious..+ a few others that might even join in for the lead..should ensure the perfect pace set up for SB

Great stuff EC1. Managed to back it even though stuck on a problem for work all afternoon. Well done!!

Thanks EC.

Feeling a bit sorry for myself with Countrywide Flame spoiling a decent acca, but just caught your post and got on.

Well deserved.

best bet of the week runs in the last..been waiting for Sir Boss to get a pace collapse ..today is the day.

Off this mark he will take some stopping with that pace collapse..his run in higher grade off 69 on 30 August looks really good in context of today's race..

honest deal jeer illustrious..+ a few others that might even join in for the lead..should ensure the perfect pace set up for SB

Nice shout EC1. Had a nice ew bet on it, only spoiler was getting done for the f/c in a bobber, 7/1 and 12/1. Would have made the week. Still, profit for the day. Thanks

cheers

Best bet today is Volcanic Dust in the 4.00. Wasn't suited to the pace last time and did very well to finish so close....today has a great pace scenario with potentially 3 or 4 lead horses... Winston again riding from the same mark..winner without penalty basically

Mount Benbulben and pires for me today.looked for a bit of value and have backed them both and in an each way double.Looking forward to the Lexus though.Be lucky.

Davy Condon must have been dropped when younger. He will be lucky if he doesn't get a decent ban for that, very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back