What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Towcwster 3:05 Music In The Air - minimum e/way - form in NHF races would give him a form chance - first race in h'cap over 3m been running poorly over shorter but hoping that was just to get a h'cap mark - out of Kadastrof so may stay the longer distance but negative in market - 40's to place - 200.0 to win betfair - minimum bet e/way - you never know?

Lovely trade shame he couldn't hold on for the place :D:(

6.45 Wolves

London Bridge ran FTO in one of the best maidens on the AW and his sire is 0/17 on the AW FTO ...so improvement should be plentiful..will take something decent to beat him..not sure the fav can win this against him FTO

3.7 taken

So far Cheltenhams kicking me in the teeth since Boston Bob fell when looking the winner although did have small e/way on Golden Chieften and Same difference but the bookies are in front with my money (B*****ds) s**t or bust today 20pts e/way all the following:

Race 1 - 1:30 Our Conor
Race 2 - 2:05 Tanerko Emery
Race 3 - 2:40 At Fishers Cross
Race 4 - 3:20 Sir Des Champs
Race 5 - 4:00 Cottage Oak
Race 6 - 4:40 First Avenue
Race 7 - 5:15 Anquetta

Good luck Swede, all my antepost stuff hinges pretty much on Sir Des Champs. Took 6s in September, and whilst I have three winners in the bag in the same bet, Boston Bob at 10s was the one that got away unfortunately in the same bet.

Also gutted as I was convinced Venetia Williams was going to have a winner yesterday and plumped for Kapga De Cerisy despite leaning towards Carrickboy (for the scientific reason that my wife and all her family are from carrick fergus in Norther Ireland!). Gutted.

Anyway, onwards and upwards today:

13.30 Rolling Star - think this is one Nicky has been keeping under the radar and could be the next good thing.

14.05 Punjabi/Discoteca/many riverstocross - undecided so throwing these three into place pot and going to have small each wayers on each. Discoteca's weight swing with Tennis Cap for a 3 1/2 length beating and the claimer's allowance on top suggest it is overpriced to me.

14.40 African Gold - took 12's 2 weeks ago after NTD bigged him up, just going to stick with that bet and stick him in place pot

15.20 as previous Sir Des Champs key to my antepost bets and happy AP is now on board but I'll be backing Bobs Worth

16.00 not having a bet but for place pot the top two in the betting

16.40 Someone said on here on Tuesday they didn't think Brendan Powell would have just one winner at the festival. He's on Bathwick Brave and, at a decent price, I really like this one's chances. Master of the Sea only beat him a short head in December and that horse was rated 92 at the time and is now rated 142. Interestingly this horse had one more run and then has been kept under wraps for this. Given master of the sea was finishing really strongly the other day and is rated significantly higher now that run looks all the more interesting. I'm lumping on each way anyway.

At the moment I am completely undecided about the lucky last, Think any of Nicky H's could win but I do like Rody and Drumshambo.

Probably will wait and see how my other bets get on this afternoon

Good luck all

1.30 Diakali each way and Far West in an each way double with Cotton Mill (PP pay five places in the County)

3.20 Long Run each way and Bob's Worth with rain now on the horizon

4.00 Chapoturgeon ante-post

5.15 Kid Cassidy in the second leg of an each way double with For Non Stop.

I can't believe you didn't place lay Priors Gold you wimp. :D

Far better than the tough racing on C4.

Very well done

Our Conor/Salsify double could make the week...

Fancy Discoteca/Shadow Catcher to run well at a price here

Had a fantastic day so far,I've put a larger than normal bet on raise the beat in the first at Dundalk for forum connections. coooome on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back