What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.55 Wolves...No Truth at 3.15 is free money imo..should be fav here...looks potentially different gravy to story writer..poor price at 2.04

I had Storywriter was an in running lay.

Beaten this year @ 1.21/1.74/1.32 from three runs over 12f this season.

If I'm right No Truth should trade bigger in running.

Good luck.

6.55 Wolves...No Truth at 3.15 is free money imo..should be fav here...looks potentially different gravy to story writer..poor price at 2.04

Brillliant shout, did go off favourite in the end and went on to win.

Well done EC.

Storywriter hit 1.5. It will be a tricky call to lay next time if they put blinkers on him.

I would have preferred Cono Zur to have had a run already ( entered in a Ponty h/cap he ran in last year before winning at wolver) but he goes well at the beginning of the season and this does not look the strongest race.

He does actually look better on turf than a/w even though he's off the same mark, but I'm hoping to scape a trade, as he should be able to bag the lead.

Back end form can be ignored as he does tail of at the end of the season.

Backed at 36.0, with lay backs @ 11.00/2.3/1.43/1.13

I would have preferred Cono Zur to have had a run already ( entered in a Ponty h/cap he ran in last year before winning at wolver) but he goes well at the beginning of the season and this does not look the strongest race.

Got the lead ok, but never budged in the market. Interesting to see if he runs at Ponty.

I was going to place lay My Time @ 2.66 on account of the trainers record with horses off a break, but I've had second thoughts and backed the beast @ 10.0/3.0.

Trainer is actually in red hot form compared to normal periods, possibly due to Robert Tart, so it it could be a chicken and egg situation.

Trainer never gets maiden winners and should be plenty to come from this 4yo, with only 3 outings.

Did I get out pre race @ 6.2. Erm no.

I think Mr Tart thought it was a 10f race. Even though it was last away he never put it in race until the bend.

Andrew Mount on Twitter, may be of interest to those who bet

David Nicholls has figures of 1112111111 in sellers since start of 2012 when SP of 5-2 or less. Douglas Pasha currently 4-1 in 2.55 Leic.

Leicester 2.20 . Scargill @ 3.85

I've spent far too long looking at this race. I initially though the Turner horse was a place lay on account that the sire had never had a 2yo filly winner, only to realise I was looking at wrong sire ( Majestic Missile).

Looked at the race from various angles and on the verge of leaving it completely alone as it's a case of a decent bet or no bet for me.

I think there is enough to support Scargill unless anyone can put me off.

Channon ran four Sixties Icon 2yo's at the start of his 1st season last year. If we discount Vanessa who was dropped to a seller straight away, we are left with the following horses on their 2nd run, with final OR in brackets.

Effie B: Won @ 7/4 . 21.04.12 (93)
Rated: Won @ 3/1 12.04.12 (78)
Chilworth Icon: Won @ 11/2 20.04.12 (101)

All were ridden by today's jock, Harley.

Slim

we have another one tonight similar to Infanta..Gale Force Ten in the 8.20...should be odds on...trades at 2.4ish at the moment

a lay how i read it

Quite like chances of refuse to sell tonight at Dundalk. Was a length behind Sophies Echo and has a 6lb swing. Have to give horrible run inbetween but as each way value goes looks okay to me.

Hoping Home Secretary gets in in the 21.20, currently reserve but the trainers record at Dundalk is 10 winners from 57 for 3 year olds plus and hasn't had a winner there for some time so due one. Only runner tonight.

Slim

we have another one tonight similar to Infanta..Gale Force Ten in the 8.20...should be odds on...trades at 2.4ish at the moment

a lay how i read it

Tennessee Wildcat has looked an absolute headbanger on more then one occasion but he has been beaten by some good horses-I am going to take a chance win only.

Hoarding 2.55L, looks likely to benefit from the drop in trip, and Hill's 5/1 is just too big.

That run clearly was a pipe-opener, and tomorrow looks the real deal.
Has 21lb to find with the fav on ratings, but can't see this sharp 1m suiting that one at all.

I think Swaledale Lad is opposable in the first at Hexham. Improved form has been on deep ground and his form on a sounder surface isn't in front of some of these. I think Lonefoot laddie should just about be fav but there are also a couple of others could win this..so have layed the fav at 1.74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back