What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Navits won like he was out for a stroll in the park last time and looks well treated on similar ground at Catterick today.

Bridgy certainly isn't sending him for any other reason than to win and win he should.

He may not be going to Cheltenham but he should boost the betting bank with ease.

Lord Navits *** best price you can.

Have got myself a separate account for an experiment at Cheltenham.....It's called "MFN"..Watch this space:D

nothing special Benny.

Caledonia Laird put up an immense figure last time but that was at Chelmsford..so its just guess work if that will transfer..it drifted to 17.0 at one point but is now about 11.0. You could not be confident of form carrying from or to chelmsford. Could see it being beaten then go back to Chelmsford where it would be a bet.

3.00 even though its a small field there are two that could make a decent pace..which makes Semaral a good chance..has put 3 decent runs together but must get a pace to hit at

eyecatcher in its last run out - Gold Club in last at Kempton this eve. Caught evreyone's eye though, any value now evaporated at 11/4

I backed Apache Glory when it won 2 outings ago(not sure if i put it on here or on olbg) and again lto when just chinned on the line by Lady Lunchalot. Has been put up another 3lb today and has drifted all day, i've just backed it at 11/1 on betfair. Once it comes into form usually hold it for 2/3 runs and think was only beaten by the slow pace lto, looks a value bet to me EW at 10/1 or better.

Lord Navits won like he was out for a stroll in the park last time and looks well treated on similar ground at Catterick today.

Bridgy certainly isn't sending him for any other reason than to win and win he should.

He may not be going to Cheltenham but he should boost the betting bank with ease.

Lord Navits *** best price you can.

Have got myself a separate account for an experiment at Cheltenham.....It's called "MFN"..Watch this space:D
He jumped very poorly..definitely cost him the race

I backed Apache Glory when it won 2 outings ago(not sure if i put it on here or on olbg) and again lto when just chinned on the line by Lady Lunchalot. Has been put up another 3lb today and has drifted all day, i've just backed it at 11/1 on betfair. Once it comes into form usually hold it for 2/3 runs and think was only beaten by the slow pace lto, looks a value bet to me EW at 10/1 or better.

Already backed this one!

Already backed this one!

(Apache Glory) in as well, eyecatcher in mid-december, backed it next time out mid-jan, got trapped in between runners, quickly out for race after where I caught it at 9/1 - still think there's some left in the tank there looking at its last run

Rayadour, 2.30 Carlisle, each way at 5/1.

Favourite hasn't trained on well having looked exceptionally promising last year, and might also lack the stamina for this trip on a stiff track. I'm looking to oppose her with Rayadour who is in form, has won multiple race sequences before and rates an each way bet to nothing at 5/1.

Last edited:
Rayadour, 2.30 Carlisle, each way at 5/1.

Favourite hasn't trained on well having looked exceptionally promising last year, and might also lack the stamina for this trip on a stiff track. I'm looking to oppose her with Rayadour who is in form, has won multiple race sequences before and rates an each way bet to nothing at 5/1.

One of those classics where you should have just laid the fav. To add insult to injury the each way bet to nothing finished fourth. Hey ho!

yes..just lay the fav Benny..i know it well

Backing one at Chelmsford tonight because it has put a decent run in there 3 ago when 8f was too far.

6.15 Malaysian Boleh...win+place..8.0 taken

The run last time was a very smart effort over a trip too sharp and finished with such effect he comes out the winner on the splits by a couple of lengths. Only one horse is better handicapped here..rouge nuage..better over further than this.

Off the same mark ..and has useful Cam Hardie taking 3 off...and over a stiffer trip ...Malaysian Boleh here can take this

Last edited:
cheers Dave

another fantastic day..cheltenham is alright for watching..the real money is in the sand:cool:

Top man, well done. Red Unico the bridesmaid again, a long 2nd though.

Can you post them earlier please? I keep missing them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back