What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

12.40 Newcastle-Waiting Patiently @ 5-4 [Bet 365]
1.20 Warwick-Briery Belle @ 3-1 [Bet 365]
1.35 Taunton-Jazzy @ 8-1 [Bet Victor]
3.25 Newcastle-Mayo Star @ 15-8 [William Hill]

TAGLIETELLE @ 7/1 is 8lbs well in on OR's against Clondaw Warrior in the next here at Clonmel.
Worth a bet to see if Tag can revive form now back over hurdles.

Powersbomb
Clonmel. 2.35.
Was it the process of running well last time out on chase debut. He unseated but it looked more the jockeys fault than the horse. It's plenty short for him but I'd expect him to bowl off in front and make it a test of stamina on softish ground.
Backed ew @ 25/1.

Captain Woody
3.50 Taunton

Might be a tip in itself that Jerry McGrath dashes from Warwick to Taunton to ride this son of presenting who Henderson described recently as very exciting in a stable tour.
Backed @ 2/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the Lucky 15. Incredible work.

Powersbomb
Clonmel. 2.35.
Was it the process of running well last time out on chase debut. He unseated but it looked more the jockeys fault than the horse. It's plenty short for him but I'd expect him to bowl off in front and make it a test of stamina on softish ground.
Backed ew @ 25/1.

What a shout. Top class:thumbsup:

What a shout. Top class:thumbsup:

Thanks DH. Brilliant ride from Fogarty there. Kept a bit for himself. I've liked this lad since he won for me at Galway at a price a year or so ago. Got more confident when he jumped out in front.

Done him ew but have a lovely little double riding on this taunton race now too that pays very handsomely. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Yeah well done Kauto, good luck to everyone with bets still riding. Winning Spark did me proud, stuck his neck out where it mattered.

Unbelievable Stuff. Well done indeed PB. In fairness you've been threatening the clean sweep for a while now.

This thread will be busier now I feel..

Well done. Hope you got the sweep on the multiple.

This thread has taken off in recent weeks with loads of winners. Not least because of PB but that was a great shout from Kauto today too.

Keep them coming everyone!

Brilliant tipping mate, well done.

I've done an acca on your selections a few times recently. Had a funeral this morning, came back in to see they'd all won without having a penny on. It's fair to say, that lightened my mood enormously :)

Keep up the good work.

Powersbomb
Clonmel. 2.35.
Backed ew @ 25/1.

Captain Woody
3.50 Taunton

Might be a tip in itself that Jerry McGrath dashes from Warwick to Taunton to ride this son of presenting who Henderson described recently as very exciting in a stable tour.
Backed @ 2/1

Excellent tipping, knew I was up with PBs selections (three winners with one to go) so basically had a free money to bet each as singles and double them up. "Just" at SP.
Absolutely delighted.

Last edited:
Kildisart.

3.35 Bangor

The main one for me tomorrow for me runs in the Bangor bumper and I've been waiting for him to appear now for a while. He comes from the point to point fields of Loughanmore and split Lough Derg Spirit & Claimantakingforgan. They have both done the business under rules easily since so I'd hope the form to be upheld again tomorrow. One slight worry is the form of Ben Pauling's yard currently.

Win bet 2/1.

Pingshou

3.45 Cheltenham
I also like the look of this lad. This looks a very hot little race but this fella acquitted himself very well already in top company coming 4th on debut over timber, just 6.5L behind Jenkins who is battling for Supreme Novice favouritism. They pulled miles clear of 5th and I think better ground might bring improvement. He hurdled well and the stable is bang in form.

Ew bet @ 9/1

Last edited:
Kildisart.

3.35 Bangor

The main one for me tomorrow for me runs in the Bangor bumper and I've been waiting for him to appear now for a while. He comes from the point to point fields of Loughanmore and split Lough Derg Spirit & Claimantakingforgan. They have both done the business under rules easily since so I'd expect the form to be upheld again tomorrow.

Win bet 2/1. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting. Cesar Collonges beat Clitandre who is highly regarded at Closutton. Should be informative. Good luck.

Congrats PB, quietly and consistently banging them in with clear info about your bets and prices. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back