What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Reet same to you with yours, who I rate as a serious contender, (strong each way chance).

As you say, the Haggas horse has a chance, and it's a tricky race to assess.

When its tricky like this, (the more unknowns), the more I tend to back one with the proven form in the book, which I believe Muntadab possesses.

So in a sense I'm backing him just as much because of his handicapping profile as I am because he is called Muntadab!

Good luck, hopefully one of us prevails.

3.50 tomorrow Huntingdon....sorry not on the day but can't always post from work, BARDD in good form at home, ready to go. Ground may be slight concern, but trainer quietly confident on Saturday when I spoke to them.

Last edited:
Wouldn't expect him to beat the fav, but I took 40/1 ew (Coral) last night to improve, for the stiff 2m and the soft ground, in The Long Distance Cup at Ascot.
With the right trainer to produce it, too.

4.25 Kempton
Itchy Feet a big favourite of mine but Silver Streak has achieved much more and gets 2lb so should be fave in my mind. 9/4 looks a decent price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
4.25 Kempton
Itchy Feet a big favourite of mine but Silver Streak has achieved much more and gets 2lb so should be fave in my mind. 9/4 looks a decent price

Itchy Feet’s going for a big handicap. Awful run.

Horrific fall by Grand Sancy hope he’s fine, looked a bad one.

Yes horrid looking fall for Grand Sancy. Fingers crossed he’s OK

I fear turning out Itchy Feet again at Aintree (where he also ran horribly) soon after the hard race in that bad ground at the Festival may just have bottomed him. Shame if that’s true

Yes horrid looking fall for Grand Sancy. Fingers crossed he’s OK

I fear turning out Itchy Feet again at Aintree (where he also ran horribly) soon after the hard race in that bad ground at the Festival may just have bottomed him. Shame if that’s true

May agree, bled from the nose as well on the finish of the Supreme, very impressive tk her third considering.

Was so suprised to see him at Aintree then just 3 weeks later, thought they should have boxed him up ready for this year after the festival.

Hoping it’s just a big plot and we see him hack up in the County

3.20 Pontefract-Delph Crescent

Each Way @ 12-1 [Skybet] 4 Places

Will handle the testing ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back