What Are You Listening To Now?

For someone of my near middle age according to Bobbyjo I have to admit to rather liking The White Stripes

I have the whole week off work for Cheltenham.To celebrate my freedom i`m gonna rock:

Metallica - Master Of Puppets.......greatest metal album ever
Black Sabbath - Mob Rules.......Ronnie was always better than Ozzy
Kreator - Pleasure To Kill.......unbelievably fast German Thrash
Burzum - Filosofem......the elite of Norwegian Black Metal

Ardross, per-lease! YOU near middle-age? In the Middle Ages, possibly, but you're still vair, vair young in years! And I liked the White Stripes, too - there's nowt like a good old thrash now and again!

Fell in Love with a Girl - The White Stripes is one of my favourite ever songs.

Mostly listening to the Libertines at the mo.

Originally posted by betsmate@Mar 16 2005, 05:32 PM
That should have given me a clue as to the winner of the Mildmay of Flete!

Originally posted by betsmate+Mar 17 2005, 03:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (betsmate @ Mar 17 2005, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-betsmate@Mar 16 2005, 05:32 PM
That should have given me a clue as to the winner of the Mildmay of Flete! [/b][/quote]
Surely "Overrated bunch of indie-shoegazing sh1te' wouldn`t get passed Weatherbys!

Oh sorry,you mean Liberthine :shy: :shy:

Doherty's talent at pulling is pretty impressive, i mean Kate Moss is pretty impressive.

Listening to Feist - Let it die. One of her song was on OC the othernite, well surprised.

Originally posted by Will@Mar 17 2005, 09:02 PM
Doherty's talent at pulling is pretty impressive, i mean Kate Moss is pretty impressive.

I`m pretty sure her track record isn`t that great.I dont think she can resist thin dweeby pop stars (mmm why does Emma Ramsden suddenly pop into my mind)

Dead Kennedys - Give me convenience or give me Death
Velvet Cacoon - Genevieve

stereophonics - dakota. What an awesome song, i never expected stereophonics to produce a tune like this. They were in my eyes, middle of the road junk but this song is great. Admittedly its been out for a while now, but surprise no one has mentioned it.

Im counting the days to go until Queens OF The Stone Age album comes out( this monday! ). Im pretty sure i will annoy everyone who lives with me with the music.

Originally posted by Will@Mar 19 2005, 12:04 AM
Im counting the days to go until Queens OF The Stone Age album comes out( this monday! ).
I thought this might be some chaps discussing whether or not furs really went with furs and how they were absolutely dying for a decent G&T off that bitch behind the bar. I have subsequently been assured that it's not.

PS That leather thong does nothing for you.

Oh crumbs, I hardly reconize any of the above bands. Right I'm off to get my pension, either that or I have been living under a rock for the past god knows how many years.

I did have War of the Worlds on in the car the other day, do I win the prize for the oldest choice.

It`s not compulsary to listen to Radio 2/4 and MOR filth when you reach middle age.....just look at the late great John Peel RIP.

Was:
Cult Of Luna - The Beyond

Now:
Leviathan - The Tenth Sub Level Of Suicide

Back