What Are You Listening To Now?

Originally posted by Isty@Mar 22 2005, 11:03 PM
Oh crumbs, I hardly reconize any of the above bands. Right I'm off to get my pension, either that or I have been living under a rock for the past god knows how many years.

I did have War of the Worlds on in the car the other day, do I win the prize for the oldest choice.
Tell me about it Isty, I went in a record store today looking for those albums including the big race parade music ( gave up couldn't find em) and couldn't believe how out of touch with todays stuff I am.

P.S. I've got War of the Worlds too

I think I'll start a campaign and get everybody into Adam and the Ants, Tiffany, Spandou Ballet ect, giving my age away a bit here but ho hum.

That new fangled Simon and Garfunkle arent that bad either. :P

Oh god dont you start, back in the dark again. Jeez I really need to get out more. See this kids thing. if it doesnt have Tweenies, Bob the Builder or Noddy in the title I'm lost.

Right thats it I've got to make an effort to get with it more. (Leg warmers arent required are they?)

I the car today I've had Goo Goo Dolls - What I Learned About Ego, Art, Opinion & Commerce followed by Evanescence - Fallen.

Originally posted by Latefortheraces@Mar 28 2005, 08:52 PM
Best Of Mamas And The Papas
Bit of trivia for you

Mama Cass died in 1974 at Flat 9, 12 Curzon Place, London. Which other rock star died in the same room four years later ?

I have a great photo of the Mothers of Invention that I took. If you send me your address PM I'd me happy to try and get a copy .

Pet Shop Boys - Discography.

"Where the streets have no name - can't take my eyes off of you"

Quality.

I have Discography too, terry. I saw them at Glastonbury a few years back and they were the best band there.

Am watching the Indie 500 on VH2 for the billionth time. I find myself saying to myself all the time "this song is nowhere near as good as the last one, how on earth can it be rated higher?" :rolleyes:

Reminds me of that Greatest 500 British Songs thing VH1 had on last week. Queen's "We Are The Champions" was #16 - it's not even *Queen's* 16th best song!

Back