What Are You Listening To Now?

Nightbird by Erasure

No doubt I'll be putting on the Tears For Fears album in the next couple of days in preparation for going to see them at the Apollo Manchester with my father next Wednesday.

After watching the Michael Hutchence documentary last night on telly I had to dust off my INXS Greatest Hits CD. Beautiful, simply amazing stuff.

I was listening to Damien Rice's O again last night - it really is a great album to chill to with a bottle of wine. A lot of the songs are lovely - The Blower's Daughter is a beautiful track.

waiting for the new ryan adams and tom mcrae album, both due out monday!!!

Currently, listening to heartbreaker by r adams and just like blood by tom mcrae.

Abba -winner takes it all which is highly ironic given that Fred Done took £500 off me this week :rolleyes:

The current sunbathing/chilling with vino & book music is -

Athlete - Tourist
Feeder - Pushing The Senses
Turin Brakes - Ether Song
Counting Crows - Recovering The Satellites
Snow Patrol - Final Straw
Embrace - Out Of Nothing

And in the car, lately it has been -

The Bands 05
Killlers - Hot Fuss
James - Getting Away With It.....Live
Q Magazine's free cd - The Best of 2004
Faithless - No Roots.

Been listening to the Futureheads again today. They make me feel like jumping around the place a bit :lol: My three year old likes them too, although insists the song 'Decent Days And Nights' isn't actually called that, it's the song to Blues Clues on Nick Jr (any other parents of under 5's will know what I mean) :lol:

This morning I've been listening to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Abbatoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus and Athlete - Vehicles & Animals.

On my playlist recently:

Katatonia - Tonight`s Decision
Emperor - Prometheus..The Discipline of Fire and Demise
Impaled Nazerene - Tol Cormpt Norz Norz Norz
REM - Green
Tom Waits - The Heart Of Saturday Night

Back