What Are You Listening To Now?

Been listening to

Interpol - Antics
Tom Mcrae - All Maps Welcome
Ryan Adams - Cold Roses

All 3 pretty good. Cold Roses ia a typical Adams could have been so good but.....

I bought Forever Faithless at the weekend & have had it on ever since - it's great. It's not the type of music I usually like but I do like Faithless, they've released some very good songs and their lyrics are top class.

I like Faithless's new song as well.

Listening to Jose Gonzalez who is from yep, you're guessed it - Sweden!!

Recently the following have been on my turntable:

Jesu - Jesu... Very heavy industrial type metal.

Blur - Parklife....Title track and Girls and Boys apart this is a great album.

Johnny Cash - American Recordings....Legend.

Death - Individual Thought Patterns...Pioneering Death Metal from the late `80s.

Xasthur - Telepathic With The Deceased...Dark BM from California.

Katatonia - Discouraged Ones...Depressive/melodic metal from Sweden.

Graveland - Following The Voice Of Blood...Dodgy lyrics but ok BM.

Originally posted by Will@Jun 6 2005, 10:19 PM
white stripes - get behind me satan.
Any good Will?

I still listen to 'Fell in love with a girl' at least once a day B)

I so wanted to buy that this afternoon - along with James Blunt's album, Mark Billingham's The Burning Girl and P.J. Tracy's Live Bait - as there is a total deadlock on funds until payday I just had to stare at them longingly in Safeway's....(they've had a new delivery in!)

Had a hefty dose of Matchbox 20's More Than You Think You Are on in the car - great stuff.

Foo Fighters - There is Nothing left to lose. Granted it is from 2001 but I have only started listening to it. Excellent album.

it is a concept album betsmate - will need to give it a couple more listens..it is different as one might expect. It is definitely good, need a bit more time, not as striking as elephant. talk about a lack of money, if i had a bit more i would have bought Rob Thomas solo album,the Gorillaz and the tears album, if only i can get in to more debt...ended up with White Stripes and audioslaves instead.

Back