What Are You Listening To Now?

Aw, sweet - have you got your Werther's Originals and a copy of 'People's Friend' on your (well rugged-up) lap, dearie? :D

Originally posted by krizon@Jul 19 2006, 07:38 PM
Aw, sweet - have you got your Werther's Originals and a copy of 'People's Friend' on your (well rugged-up) lap, dearie? :D
No

I understood from the wholesalers that you had cleaned them out of Werthers ! :P And you can talk - don't think I didn't notice the Ambrose and his orchestra 78s when I visited a couple of years back

I wouldn't dream of reading the People's Friend far too racy for me

I was only keeping the 78s for a friend... I've got in a new stash of Joe Loss and His Orchestra, though. I like to keep up with the trends, y'know.

Originally posted by krizon@Jul 20 2006, 01:06 AM
I was only keeping the 78s for a friend... I've got in a new stash of Joe Loss and His Orchestra, though. I like to keep up with the trends, y'know.
Good of PDJ to lend them to you

Atomic Bitchwax - S/t

spliff.jpg

Chilled out stoner-rock from the nineties, man.

All the way home from Asda my four year old insisted I played American Idiot by Greenday over and over again.

The best album ive heard in years is Clap Your Hands Say Yeah by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. Although Neutral Milk Hotel - In an aeroplane over the sea runs it close. Magic stuff. First bands that I have been pimping to all acquaintences in years.

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Jul 20 2006, 09:46 PM
The girl has taste!!!!
Emily and Molly love Greenday. It's funny watching them try to singalong though because they are not supposed to swear and they try so hard not to say the forbidden words :lol:

Back