What Are You Listening To Now?

Originally posted by Griffin+Jul 20 2006, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Griffin @ Jul 20 2006, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shadow Leader@Jul 20 2006, 09:46 PM
The girl has taste!!!!
Emily and Molly love Greenday. It's funny watching them try to singalong though because they are not supposed to swear and they try so hard not to say the forbidden words :lol: [/b][/quote]
Green Day are passable, unless you`ve heard punk in it`s truest from. Then you realise what a cartoonish band they really are.

Originally posted by Will@Jul 21 2006, 12:39 AM
I like Green Day as well for what they are
A watered down punk band for the MTV generation. I bet 70% of the people who own American Idiot have never even heard of Jello Biafra.

Radiohead - the bends followed by
Air - moon safari

If there are many better songs than High and Dry i would love to hear them, pure brilliance

Funnily enough that's one of the few songs off that album that I have no time for. The title track, Black Star, Street Spirit, Fake Plastic Trees and Bullet Proof are all absolute classics though.

Originally posted by Latefortheraces@Jul 30 2006, 04:11 PM
Muse - Black Holes & Revelations.
What`s it like, as good as Absolution?

The best band in the world....The Mars Volta....release their new album Amputechure on August 22nd. It`s been leaked and i`ve downloaded a copy, looks very promising and is strongly recommended.

White Stripes are the best band at the moment closely followed by radiohead.

Best singer songwriter, they seem to be the going through an 'in' phase at the moment - instead of this James Blunt, Morrison rubbish I keep hearing, are Ryan Adams, Rufus Wainwright and Ed Harcourt. All 3 mentioned latest offerings are superb. Bright Eyes is pretty special as well.

Muse's new album is quite good. Not superb but up to their high standard.

Originally posted by Euronymous+Jul 30 2006, 08:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Euronymous @ Jul 30 2006, 08:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Latefortheraces@Jul 30 2006, 04:11 PM
Muse - Black Holes & Revelations.
What`s it like, as good as Absolution?

The best band in the world....The Mars Volta....release their new album Amputechure on August 22nd. It`s been leaked and i`ve downloaded a copy, looks very promising and is strongly recommended. [/b][/quote]
Euro,

what kind of sound do Mars Volta make? I have heard other people say they are v good, but have heard none of their music.

Back