What Are You Listening To Now?

They are a very good group you know ;)

Pee - the orchestral version of Rent is fab - and West End Girls is probably my favourite song ever. Just dont like the fact that they make me feel old!!!!

Originally posted by trudij@Sep 13 2006, 06:30 PM
and West End Girls is probably my favourite song ever. Just dont like the fact that they make me feel old!!!!
That would be the same West End Girls that was a hit 21 years ago? :P

Originally posted by PDJ@Sep 14 2006, 06:27 PM
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah. Heartbreaking.
I prefer Lover, you should have come over or Last Goodbye from Grace.

I am listening to The All American Rejects right now. Their new album is called Move Along. Not bad.

Bugger - I knew there was an album I meant to buy whilst in the UK but couldn't remember what it was - Ed Harcourt's most recent album. D'oh!

Got the Raconteurs' Broken Toy Soldiers on - brilliant album.

Originally posted by Homer J@Sep 14 2006, 07:46 PM
I am listening to The All American Rejects right now. Their new album is called Move Along. Not bad.
I like them too :)

Today I'm listening to The Thrills.

You're not wrong about yer man's voice Jules - it's superb. I've been listening to Gutterflower a bit recently.

At the moment it's Counting Crows - Recovering The Satellites on.

Can't believe that the Crows are touring the States with The Goo Goo Dolls supporting - what a combination! I'd so love to see that - hope they decide to do Europe together next, I'd most definitely be a runner for that!

Now raising the tone - I have listened to Nirvana, The Smiths Greatest Hits, The Specials and Maria Callas Puccini Arias from 1954 this evening

Not a bad selection, Ardross. Teenage Fanclub here. One of the best pop bands of the last 10 years or so. They don't know how to write a bad song.

Back