2010 Two year olds

To be fair Dunboyne Express last run was over three months ago. He did not have a perfect lead up into today's races compared to the winner.

Pathfork is looking better after todays race. Still 16/1 for the Guineas with some.

In the midst of everything he has been forgotten. His form is completely bombproof.

Pathfork was well backed on it's first two runs too, that Jessie harrington knows when she has one...

Last edited:
It didn't get a mention on ATR, but Casamento's half-brother, Inler, just won the 4.05 at Doncaster. How often does that happen?

This crop looks a good one with good horse like Pathfork, Casamento, Dream Ahead, Roderic Oconor, Seville , Wooton basset etc but Frankel looks a freak.

The Guineas are a formality.

Not sure I'd put Dunboyne in the early 2yr old category either. He pulled early and didn't seem to get home so a respectable first run back after his break.

Guineas winners didn't used to win the Beresford either.

Last edited:
Prendergast will have had him as fit as a flea for today - fitness was not an issue but perhaps stamina was.

Could say the same about Royal Lodge winners but that would be silly.

you agreed about the RPT after SNA failed in the guineas:whistle:

RL winners that don't win the Dewhurst may have a poor record..what about dewhurst winners?

its always silly when i suggest something..like the RPT guineas job..but the history backs it up..and so does last years race..which I brought this up throughout last winter..to much ridicule from those that backed SNA and wouldn't accept it

i must be a very lucky punter with the amount of nonsense I talk ..mind you..at least it ain't biased nonsense eh? ;)

Last edited:
Question marks over his stanima but very unsatisfactory that Master Of Hounds reversed form.

Question marks over his stanima but very unsatisfactory that Master Of Hounds reversed form.

I thought MOH's did pretty well considering how the race was run - but have come to see that you will become pretty poor pretty quickly if you keep backing him!

Cracking 2yold fillies race at newbury today backed Flood Plain who looked really useful last time but the winner Zoowraa looks as though could be top class.

2 handy runs and second in a Group 1. Looks a typical Ballydoyle Derby horse. So long since they won it you would want 16/1 though.

Sheikh Mohammed is the big winner today by a long way. If you fancy Seville for the Derby than the Sheikh and me will raise you Mick Halford's xmas money that his Dubai Prince @ 25/1 is the bet. Both Casamento and Dubai Prince are by Shamardal so I'd imagne the blue bin is a happy place this weather.

Last edited:
Back