Breeder's Cup

Haven't had a drink since January.Two bottles of champagne in the fridge-I have taken them out of the fridge a couple of times lately but changed my mind.

Find a pub with good Guinness, sit down, have 3 or 4 pints by yourself, and the world will seem a wonderful place. Nothing like it. Good pub, no company.

Haven't had a drink since January.Two bottles of champagne in the fridge-I have taken them out of the fridge a couple of times lately but changed my mind.

If you didn't/couldn't gamble do you think you would drink more?

Find a pub with good Guinness, sit down, have 3 or 4 pints by yourself, and the world will seem a wonderful place. Nothing like it. Good pub, no company.

That's very true. Some people in my local assume I'm either a homosexual or something. After a day in the office there's nothing like a few quite pints to ponder life. i.e where is my next touch going to come from.

FLAT OUT for me, if only because the story behind him - 70 y.o. trainer who's never had such a good horse before, big trouble with FO's feet, etc. - is worthy of a Disney film. SO YOU THINK to get boxed in and run on too late. Sorted!

I'm in Jumping mode now so haven't really looked too hard but Byword seems a nice price in the Mile. Fresh, trained by a BC God and has recently franked form. Can someone put me off?

Miesque - give us a wave! You lucky, lucky girl. What a fantastic experience. I really don't envy anyone anything, but in this case I might just make an exception!

Havre De Grace to win the Classic and laying Strong Suit are my thoughts for tonight. Good end to the flat season, now the real racing begins.

Oh, please. Can't we just enjoy both codes without dissing one over the other? Flat racing pre-dates jumps by eons, anyway, so has history on its side, if you wanna be picky.

Aren't you the one who's 'dissed' jumps racing for a couple of years, Kri? I have nothing against the flat, it is good, but just doesn't compare.

Back