Forum horse connections

I shall pass it on to their mother tonight chef - she's already anticipating a parsnip munching session to end all sessions....

Fingers crossed for the bishopswood / petrovna happy day again (mine won't come for a while yet!!)

Well, good result at Folkestone. NOVABRIDGE third but then GULL ROCK went two better and won, repaying Mr Candy's well tested faith in the filly, as she's had a problem or two but that looks to be hopefully now sorted, although she may not be out for a bit - hopefully, though, problem now resolved.

So that's three homebred winners this season for us here, from just three broodmares in total - hopefully next year OCEANICO can make it as a dam of a winner as well - her yearling filly would be better all round than GULL ROCK!

So pleased that shes repaid Henry Candys faith in her - Ive just got to keep everything crossed that the experience that you and Paul brought to her matchings rubs off on lady luck for me now its my turn !!! :D

Cant thank Songsheet and Paul Thorman enough for giving me her,I absolutely love the mare,have from the first minute I saw her in the pitch black and pouring rain (!) and she is totally guaranteed the best home I can possibly give her for ever. Im SO lucky !!

Last edited:
First ever visit to Bangor-on-Dee tomorrow to see Cross of Honour's fencing debut in the Novices' chase. Hot contest, but each-way claims.

Good luck edgt.

An entry has been made for Simpson in a 6 furlong race at Wolverhampton on Tuesday next (4 pm). There are over 60 entries and there must be considerable doubt about whether he will get in the race. At the same time he is being schooled over hurdles as his injury from the fall has cleared up and the plan is that after one race on the flat he will go hurdling, probably at Wetherby on Wednesday, 17th.October.

We asked Noel wilson about trying 7 furlongs as suggested by his jockey last time but apparently there are few opportunities over that distance at this time in his grade.

Back