Forum horse connections

Deficit runs today in the 4.40 Leicester got a big chance come on a tonne for initial experience. M.bells horses in cracking form as well.

Copper Dock runs tonight at Dundalk but it's his half brother Topadee where all the money is going. Probably not that often that half brothers run against each other...

Edit - Better make that half sister - Topadee is a Mare

Last edited:
Copper Dock runs tonight at Dundalk but it's his half brother Topadee where all the money is going. Probably not that often that half brothers run against each other...

Edit - Better make that half sister - Topadee is a Mare

Good Luck tonight.

Lucky enough to have a runner in the QE2 with Sovereign Debt. Probably going to sound like a madman but I really fancy him to run a massive race. His last race you can put a line through as he just thought he was going for a gallop and he's notoriously lazy at home.

Ascot seems to bring him alive he should be unbeaten there, he will love all this rain and the ground and Michael Bells horses in cracking form. I got the same feeling before Monitor won the Voltigeur. 50/1 ew people could do a lot worse than stick a few quid on.

Good Luck tonight.

Lucky enough to have a runner in the QE2 with Sovereign Debt. Probably going to sound like a madman but I really fancy him to run a massive race. His last race you can put a line through as he just thought he was going for a gallop and he's notoriously lazy at home.

Ascot seems to bring him alive he should be unbeaten there, he will love all this rain and the ground and Michael Bells horses in cracking form. I got the same feeling before Monitor won the Voltigeur. 50/1 ew people could do a lot worse than stick a few quid on.

Good luck with him... I hope Excelebration gives him a race....he'll be wondering where Frankel's arse is after his recent runs!

304447_10152219849695118_889131651_n.jpg

Last edited:
Algorithmic makes his debut tomorrow 1.40 Doncaster. A nice horse like most of Bells will come on plenty for run although race looks weak enough.

Ironically runs against monitor closelys half sister.

Great prize-money on offer at Fakenham today and hoping to pick up a bit of that with Cross of Honour in the novice chase. On paper we should only finish 3rd behind the Nicholls and Henderson pair, but with Noel on board he'll be ridden with a lot more constraint today and we know he can jump.

Back